24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Main FBI dude needs to grow a pair. Second FBI dude is really creepy.

I can't wait till Chloe gets in there next week and shows them who's boss.

Did I miss anything after Jack yelled "Get an ambulance"? My DVR cut off just as he finished the line at 10:00.

***SPOILER*** (for those who haven't seen last night's episode yet)

If there was anyone who thought Billy Walsh was not the mole I suggest watching season 4 of Entourage to realize how slimy that guy (Rhys Coiro) plays all his characters. I knew he would end up being a bad guy as soon as I saw the name in the credits of the premiere.

***SPOILER***

I was trying to figure out why Dubaku's girlfriend looks so familiar. I've met her before! She's an actress(Enuka Okuma) from Vancouver that used to do a show here in Van. She's also quite attractive I might add!

There's been notable Canadians that have been on this show, Kiefer obviously, Elisha Cuthbert, Leslie Hope(Teri Bauer), Colm Feore(the Pres' hubby), Carlo Rota(Morris O'Brian), Roger Cross(the late Curtis), Alberta Watson(Erin Driscoll), Wendy Crewson(Palmer's doctor and gf), Mia Kirshner(the assassin Mandy who is still on the loose since Season 4. Hopefully they bring her back).

I was trying to figure out why Dubaku's girlfriend looks so familiar. I've met her before! She's an actress(Enuka Okuma) from Vancouver that used to do a show here in Van. She's also quite attractive I might add!

There's been notable Canadians that have been on this show, Kiefer obviously, Elisha Cuthbert, Leslie Hope(Teri Bauer), Colm Feore(the Pres' hubby), Carlo Rota(Morris O'Brian), Roger Cross(the late Curtis), Alberta Watson(Erin Driscoll), Wendy Crewson(Palmer's doctor and gf), Mia Kirshner(the assassin Mandy who is still on the loose since Season 4. Hopefully they bring her back).

I get CBC being so close to the border, so whenever I see ads for that Little Mosk on the Prairie show I go, "Hey, Chloe's husband!"

Dang. I would've put money on the blonde he's sleeping with being the mole. :(

But they tried to make you think it was Janeane Garofalo just before the official unveiling.

Yeah, and it would make perfect sense.

For once, they made the mole the most obvious one.

And that's what put me on the wrong track. He was behaving so weird, it just couldn't be him. That would be too obvious. I guess I've watched too many seasons of 24 then, not taking hints serious anymore.
:reject:

did he really just give that chip to the random cop? seriously?

i know that was ridiculous

jack had literally nothing else to do but make sure that data was safe, yet he just gave it to some random dude when we aren't supposed to trust anyone. if anything bad would have happened to it i would have been pissed.

this season has been good about nothing too ridiculous happening, but that seems to be changing now.

OMG! I said the exact same thing! "Hey You....unknown, unsecure, random cop guy....take this most valuable chip with all the information we have been seeking to the FBI while I just go to the hospital to have a dramatic non-useful confrontation with freckle face":|

Back
Top Bottom