24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So...Tony's back, Kim's back.

Why not bring David Palmer back while we're at it. :yes:

The first three years were clearly the best.

The most important thing is they need to tell a new story.

Enough with spies inside of CTU already. Enough with vague phrases like 'patch me through'. Enough with bombs being the only method of terrorism used in the show. Enough.

Write a new story. If you tell the same old story again, it doesn't matter how many old characters you bring back, it's going to suck.

It all depends on the story.

Oh, and either name a country or say that the terrorist is from Mars. The whole "Fayed's country" fiasco was ridiculous.

Exactly. I was excited when I first saw there was going to be a movie, but I barely watched any of it, and don't even care now about the new season. :shrug:

I won't be dismissing this show yet because Day 6 sucked, considering the season before that one was the best.

I'm wary of the fact that there will be a mole again, however. Just because it's not CTU doesn't make it different.

Looking forward in seeing how this new season plays out.

I can't wait......it's Bauer Hour.....or Double Bauer Hour! Then tomorrow night another Double Bauer Hour.....life in tv land is really looking great this week.

He's not even that hot anymore. Which is another reason I'm not watching. :tongue:

5-JamesMorrison.jpg

SPOILER ALERT (in case it hasn't been shown on the West coast yet):

Indeed, and Almeida's interest in the next project and his capture so early in the season leads me to believe he *might* be a good guy after all :hmm:

Here's hoping

I completely forgot it started tonight, and for some reason my DVR didn't work, does anyone know where I can catch this episode before tomorrow night's show?

I enjoyed it.

On a side note, I'm watching season 4 again, and can't believe how many great, classic moments there are in it. Definitely my favourite. I'll watch 5 again once I finish 4, but I don't think it can top 4. Jack robs a convenience store, Jack vs. Paul Raines, Chloe fired, Driscoll's daughter, drunken Tony returns to power, introduction of Edgar, introduction of Buchanon, EMP blast in downtown LA, nuclear meltdown, standoff at a gun-store, president shot down, nuclear football in the desert. Perfection.

I enjoyed it.

On a side note, I'm watching season 4 again, and can't believe how many great, classic moments there are in it. Definitely my favourite. I'll watch 5 again once I finish 4, but I don't think it can top 4. Jack robs a convenience store, Jack vs. Paul Raines, Chloe fired, Driscoll's daughter, drunken Tony returns to power, introduction of Edgar, introduction of Buchanon, EMP blast in downtown LA, nuclear meltdown, standoff at a gun-store, president shot down, nuclear football in the desert. Perfection.

Season 4 was pretty awesome.

So, it was good, and better than last season?

I enjoyed it.

4 was a good season, but I still think 5 tops it.

Season 4 was pretty awesome.

So, it was good, and better than last season?

Well, remember that the two night premiere of Season 6 was actually very good, so it's hard to tell right now. It was after that two night premiere that Season 6 went downhill in a hurry with all that stupid drama regarding Jack's family.

Last night was great, and I have hope that they will retain it better this year. I have a feeling things will be more focused this time around.

SPOILER ALERT (in case it hasn't been shown on the West coast yet):

Indeed, and Almeida's interest in the next project and his capture so early in the season leads me to believe he *might* be a good guy after all :hmm:

Here's hoping

I have a further SPOILER ALERT..........

The preview for tonight's show had Chloe and Buchanan working in some sort of secret covert group. This leads to believe that Tony is possibly working with them and deep undercover with the bad guys. Then I read the episode guide that is on Wiki(if it's to be believed) and it looks like Tony is a good guy.

Episode 3 "10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m." - Jack and Agent Walker capture Tony, who reveals something startling to Jack while in FBI custody. Henry Taylor begins to unravel a conspiracy surrounding the death of his son. Colonel Dubaku delivers an ultimatum to the United States government.

Episode 4 "11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m." - Tony regains his cover, bringing Jack in as well. Dubaku orders the kidnapping of former Sangalan Prime Minister Motobo. Henry Taylor learns that a conspiracy high-up in the White House resulted in his son's death.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony ends up being a good guy again by the end of the season.

That's pure speculation on my part.

Ok, so it happened a lot quicker than I thought it would.

I'm really liking this storyline so far. Jack, Tony, Buchanan and Chloe all working together covertly. Sweet.

And I'm loving the little tech-geek battle between Chloe and Janis. It will be hilarious if and when they come together face to face.

I think it is inevitable that the FBI agent joins them.

Great start.

I like the new direction. It seems bigger. I don't know how better to describe it.

Back
Top Bottom