24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damned West-coasters, I really want to discuss this :banghead:
:wink:

I found the episode answered quite a few questions except for one in particular which I'll wait until tomorrow to post.

And, no, I don't know how to do that spoiler thing :reject:

in the box where you reply...above the box there is a red circle ...click on that it will show the word spoiler twice...type what you want to say in between the 2 spoiler words:wink:

what happened? My dvr cut it off right after jack said "it's time" with the arab guy!!!

Son of a bitch!!!!!!!

Well there were a few things it tried to tie up way too fast, but other than that it was decent but not a great finale...

Left a lot possiblities for next season. :up: Which I think and hope will be the last, at least with this cast.

Overall a good season.

Anyone think the timeline between days may be smaller than in the past? Or do you think we might get a catching up episode like we did with this season?

I would hate for them to just deal with Jack's recovery or Renee's interogation in passing...

Yeah, I doubt two consecutive days, but I was thinking like just a month later rather than years... But I'd go for an in between episode as well :wink:

ok, caught up on fox's website. Kind of anticlimatic, but pretty good season. Better than day 6 for sure.

I would almost bet on a "catch up" episode. Think the ratings for the 1st one was pretty good, and was nice having a little 24 action before the season kicked into full gear.

Although if they don't do a mini show, I do think the next season would do better to go further than a few days after Jack wakes up.

Kim Bauer running on her short stubby legs is not a sight I needed to see.

And there's no way she clops around the garage in those heels and the bad dude doesn't hear her and turn around and pop a cap in her ass.

I can accept the Tony resolution. Hopefully next season will involve Olivia Taylor in a women's prison.

Yeah...the whole Olivia storyline was awkward....the way her stupid father protected her made me want to bitch slap him:angry:

According to Kiefer on Jimmy Fallon last night:

Day 8 will take place much closer to day 7 than past seasons, and it will take place in New York.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom