2014 Oscars Extravaganza!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought U2's performance was good. Bono pre tour sounds so awesome.

Sent from my Note 3 using my S-pen.

Yeah, sounded fine to me. I still think that the song needs a bridge into the choruses, though.

And is it just me, or is Jared Leto considerably less famous/artistically significant than everyone else in that photo?

When I heard she was singing on the show, I thought for sure she'd be doing the aerial routine yet again.

Happy to be wrong. :lol:

This is better than her Grammys performance anyway

1. Not a Pink song
2. It's easier to sing with your feet on the ground

Yeah, sounded fine to me. I still think that the song needs a bridge into the choruses, though.

And is it just me, or is Jared Leto considerably less famous/artistically significant than everyone else in that photo?

Jordan Catalano ftw.

Sent from my AT300 using U2 Interference mobile app

I haven't seen the movie, but doesn't a near universally acclaimed performance like his count as 'artistically significant'? :shrug:

I don't want to disappoint you and any other passionate fans

but all the odds makers put them on the less likely side of winning

I am highly aware of the odds. I actually put bets down on U2 on some betting websites. The odds were too good to pass up.

I'm aware of the *risk*.

If Gravity won this one too, I'd have been *this* close to turning it off.

I would not have turned it off.

ABC really wants us to watch Resurrection, huh?

Poor Liza, she didn't make it to the selfie... :sad:

BhxfO89CYAAksAs.jpg

Happy for the Gatsby wins

the film is better than the critics gave it credit for

and it is a much better Leo film than Wolf of Wall Street

ABC really wants us to watch Resurrection, huh?

I'm actually pretty impressed with the ad campaign for this show. I started seeing posters for it a while back that were just unsettling enough to get me to look the show up. It keeps growing and growing, and now I just have to watch the premiere at least.

I was kinda mad that they showed such a long trailer, just now. It's taking away the mystique.

Happy for the Gatsby wins

the film is better than the critics gave it credit for

and it is a much better Leo film than Wolf of Wall Street

At least it wasn't nominated for best editing.

Looked like a damn music video.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the ad campaign for this show. I started seeing posters for it a while back that were just unsettling enough to get me to look the show up. It keeps growing and growing, and now I just have to watch the premiere at least.

I was kinda mad that they showed such a long trailer, just now. It's taking away the mystique.

I really wish it were on at a different night and/or time. Sunday nights at 9? TOO MANY SHOWS. :(

Back
Top Bottom