2014 Oscars Extravaganza!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Off topic for a second. Imagine if Lost came back.

Sent from my Note 3 using my S-pen.

Well, Kevin Spacey photobombing the peace sign might be my favorite thing to ever happen.

That standing ovation they received is going to make U2 feel like boring acoustic performances of pretty crap songs are amazing. :down:

Also I don't know much about this Jared Leto dude but he can fuck right off.

BhxWutnCEAAtEQ6.jpg

@TheEllenShow 3m
If only Bradley's arm was longer. Best photo ever. #oscars pic.twitter.com/C9U5NOtGap

That standing ovation they received is going to make U2 feel like boring acoustic performances of pretty crap songs are amazing. :down:

You're sure grumpy tonight.

It seemed like a half-hearted standing O after Darlene Love's. "Oh ... Jared Leto is standing ... I guess we should stand too?"

What's your problem with him?

Oh God, Julia...so bad in this movie. So, so bad. EAT THE FISH EAT THE FISH EAT THE FISH I'M RUNNING THINGS NOW EAT THE FISH!!!!

I guess that's cool. I thought this category was a tad shallow this year, so her or J-Law would've been fine in my book.

Oh God, Julia...so bad in this movie. So, so bad. EAT THE FISH EAT THE FISH EAT THE FISH I'M RUNNING THINGS NOW EAT THE FISH!!!!

Really? I mean, I haven't seen it, but I thought that clip was pretty good.

And yay for Lupita, great speech :)

Back
Top Bottom