2012 Golden Globes Yammering Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just turned it on a few minutes ago and have only seen a few people so far. I have no clue who Paula Patton is, but I LOVE the colour of her dress!

Yeah, he was great.

I think the audience is more prepared for Ricky this year. Fun to see Jodie Foster being a good sport about her joke.

Ricky's been hilarious so far.

I haven't seen most of the movies nominated, so I have no clue who's most deserving, but I love Captain Von Trapp. :D

Captain Von Trapp has still got it goin' ON!

I should've started cooking earlier. Now I'm starving and don't want to leave the room to miss anything.

Happy for Downton Abbey - just about done S1, really enjoying it. Interesting characters, excellent casting.

Happy to see kelsey Grammar win (all the nominees were great)
his work on Boss and that whole series is top notch.

I think this is the first year I can say I've never heard ANY of the song nominees.

Although I have Madonna's song on my computer as an MP3. Just haven't listened yet.

and I did see The Help, but I don't remember hearing the song.

Stringer Bell and Jimmy McNulty up for the same award!

Also, I had NO IDEA Idris Elba wasn't American.

I didn't realize My Week With Marilyn was supposed to be a comedy. We all know what a hysterical celebrity Marilyn Monroe was, and not a sad woman. No, not at all.

Nice sarcasm by Seth Rogan - "the hysterical comedy ...." I haven't seen the movie, but that's my impression of what that was all about.

Williams was good in the movie, the guy they got to play Arthur Miller was good too, they looked the part.

Branaugh looks nothing like Sir Lawrence Olivier, it was a distraction.

Back
Top Bottom