2010 Emmy Nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
January's hair looked like she just woke up out of bed :der:
Christina is gorgeous, just maybe not the best color dress for her :shrug:

I have never watched Top Chef
but I am glad it beat The Amazing Race, that show is ok, but it has enough wins

Next year Breaking Bad will not win anything, I don't know if that means Dexter has a better shot, that show may be a bit too dark (gruesome), I know I can't watch it. I am a big fan of Micheal C Hall.

Can't figure out what January Jones stylist was thinking
the front of her dress was raised looking like her feet were on stage for a puppet show ( one for the foot fetish crowd?)
and the cones on her bosom? a la Madonna 1980s?
and the hair? men can get away with the 'messed up' look
again a throw back to Courtney Love?

1555530007_9645274842.jpg

this dress is just dreadful.....did she look in the mirror when trying this on and say "Damn! I look Good in this!" :lol:

So glad Modern Family won.

So glad Glee didn't win.

i love Glee in the sense that i think it's very good for the world, and it gives us moments of, yes, glee, in a way that no other show can or does.

however, it's too uneven and misses the mark too many times to win any major awards beyond acting (Jane Lynch was a shoo-in, was hoping for Kurt, oh well).

in terms of consistency and quality, Modern Family clearly deserved the win.

I think I'm more disappointed in Glee; I don't think it's bad or anything. I just felt like it got caught up too much in its own hype, was too much in love with itself, and the plots/characters themselves suffered for it.

There's a lot to like about it; I just got really frustrated. Not sure if I'll watch again this season. I am happy Jane Lynch won; she's the best thing about the show for me.

I did really enjoy the Gaga episode, if only for the costumes and Bad Romance. I was bummed that they intruded on the Gaga with the Kiss stuff, though. Boo!

I think I'm more disappointed in Glee; I don't think it's bad or anything. I just felt like it got caught up too much in its own hype, was too much in love with itself, and the plots/characters themselves suffered for it.

I haven't watched a second of Glee, but the same kind of thing happened with Ryan Murphy's other show, Nip/Tuck. It was really good the first season, but it fell for its own hype and devolved into a total mess. It was barely watchable by the time it ended.

I don't know, if both of a producer's shows fall for their own hype(am taking your word about Glee), maybe it says something about the producer.

I would say the same thing about his show Popular, which was not nearly as big as his other shows, but a whole lot of fun (Mary Cherry is seriously awesome) .... at least before it dissolved into quite a hot mess.

Although that might have been his first show, and it wasn't a big ratings-getter, so I don't think I would chalk its demise up to the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom