2010 Emmy Nominations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JenniferCarpenterandactorMichaelCHall.jpg

:heart:

she looks really good in that picture
I know that is one of your favorite shows

I hope Michael C. Hall stays healthy

I'm not watching, but I've gotten a few texts letting me know that the woman, or one of the women leading winners off the stage is someone I hired as my assistant a few years ago. She actually quit to try out for Survivor, and was one of the last cuts. I might flip over just to see this.....

Oh, good! (I turned it off a while ago.) He really deserved it - he was great this past season.

also the season, when his hot little girl friend Oded,

Malcoln's Dad just got his 3rd Emmy for this show, as much as I like this show I wish the voters would have moved on to one of the others. They were able to move off Tina Fey. :shrug:

Kyra Sedgwick - The Closer??

I tried that once or twice and the show was just not very engaging.

Maybe I am missing something.

which one is she? the tall brunette in the black dress

did you see Aaron Paul get his win?

Ricky Gervais just made a joke at Mel Gibson, said he would leave him alone, because he has been through a lot, then he added not as much as the Jews.

Temple Grandin is a very good special / movie.

Claire Danes does a transformation. Ordinarily I do not support 'Rain Man' like performances. But I heard the real woman do an interview on NPR, Claire Danes nailed it.

Madmen wins again.

Looks like Lost is getting shut out.
I am glad Lost won awards in the past when the series was better.

Executives at ABC took out an ad in Variety, an industry trade magazine, declaring Vergara’s vow to “run naked down Sunset Blvd.” if her show beats fellow Best Comedy nominees “Glee,” “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” “Nurse Jackie,” “The Office” and “30 Rock.”

Will 'Modern Family' Bombshell Really Run Naked?

holy shit
what an upset

Modern Family wins

will Sofia really run naked?????

which one is she? the tall brunette in the black dress

did you see Aaron Paul get his win?

Ricky Gervais just made a joke at Mel Gibson, said he would leave him alone, because he has been through a lot, then he added not as much as the Jews.

haha.. saw that.. Ricky cracks me up.. :lol:

I didn't actually watch last night which, I think, marks the first time I haven't watched one of these big award shows (Oscars, Globes, Emmys, Grammys) since I was probably like 7 or 8 years old. Oh well.

Good for Eric Stonestreet.

He deserved the win for creating one of the funniest and most likable characters to appear on network TV in a while.

Looks like LOST got shut out, which sucks. I really thought it'd get some love in its last year: being recognized for breaking ground culturally and production wise throughout its entire run. Oh well, again.

Back
Top Bottom