20 to 1 Best Movie Moments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll sit and knock a few beers back... we don't give a fuck. Only a TV show, just meant for a lighthearted conversation starter type thing :shrug:

I'm just being sarcastic, don't worry about it, man.

Seconded. Nice sig by the way.

I watched the Tina Fay-Sarah Palin thing, and I must miss a lot cos most of the jokes weren't as good as even our papers were making out.

You didn't miss anything. SNL is still horrible. Even when it has an entire election season to rip on.

I thought SNL was like this fabled, hilarious show that all Americans worshipped??

Nope. Like Lance said, in the '70s, but also a period in the late '80s/early '90s, and briefly in the late '90s/early '00s.

Back_to_the_Future.jpg

88 MPH!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Most film scenes.

Nope. Like Lance said, in the '70s, but also a period in the late '80s/early '90s, and briefly in the late '90s/early '00s.

Shit fair enough, I had no idea! I thought with Michael Phelps hosting a few weeks ago it meant that it was like the most popular show over there... do the producers know it's not as liked anymore?

Shit fair enough, I had no idea! I thought with Michael Phelps hosting a few weeks ago it meant that it was like the most popular show over there... do the producers know it's not as liked anymore?

I don't know. It was moderately popular before, but the election cycle has spiked it up recently.

The hosts and musical guests have always remained relevant though, unless it's an old favorite (Steve Martin, Alec Baldwin, Christopher Walken, etc...)

Back
Top Bottom