z edge, Why Does Johnny Swallow Use Your Photo In His Signature?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I have noticed this lately; are you really sponsoring his posts?

rickspic.gif

Well I am actually a celebrity in Arkansas, ever since I did that mobile home advertisment back in the late 90's.

I guess he still has a crush on me thats all

Re: Re: z edge, Why Does Johnny Swallow Use Your Photo In His Signature?

diamond said:

Bama .
I disagree .
This fellow is a little sexier than ZEdge;)

DB9:cool:

So you find this one attractive there Diamondbro??

Umm, in Arkansas it customary on the first date to go to Wal Mart and buy lava lamps for your date. Then after eating a fine meal at the Wal Mart snack bar you and your date here can go to the pig wrestling matches out by the old pond.

Re: Re: Re: z edge, Why Does Johnny Swallow Use Your Photo In His Signature?

z edge said:

So you find this one attractive there Diamondbro??

Umm, in Arkansas it customary on the first date to go to Wal Mart and buy lava lamps for your date. Then after eating a fine meal at the Wal Mart snack bar you and your date here can go to the pig wrestling matches out by the old pond.

:huh: :eyebrow:

Re: Re: Re: Re: z edge, Why Does Johnny Swallow Use Your Photo In His Signature?

adamswildhoney said:
it's true. years ago, i took a trip to hot springs. this guy came up to me and asked me if i wanted to go to wal-mart with him. being that i already had a lava lamp, i said no.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: z edge, Why Does Johnny Swallow Use Your Photo In His Signature?

KhanadaRhodes said:

it's true. years ago, i took a trip to hot springs. this guy came up to me and asked me if i wanted to go to wal-mart with him. being that i already had a lava lamp, i said no.

LoL KRhodes
I cannot believe you passed up the snack bar or the pig wrestling though

:adam:'s wild honey
don't:eyebrow: me
unless you need a lava lamp:ohmy:

See what you started Bama?

Danospano said:
ZEdge: Did you graduate from Cascia Hall in Tulsa, OK? You like a guy that used to go there.

Lol Dano
No I am from Norman
PS
I did see you at the Dallas show
no I wasn't smoking happy smoke

Back
Top Bottom