Yes, you all were right! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Old 05-17-2002, 02:04 AM   #16
love, blood, life
Local Time: 03:46 PM
I was hoping to find this discussion here!

Bush may have known that some sort of attacks were being planned using civil aviation - but he did not know that the planes would be used as missles.

No that being said, he did know that "people would be trained to fly." And they did catch Moussoui (Sp?) before Sept. 11. Although this hurts my jello-like liberal innards, I do not believe Bush is the one to blame. the CIA, FAA, FBI or whoever, was not diligent enough in following up on flight schools and students at these schools. Imagine if they did do the job, and caught just three more of these guys. That would leave maybe two planes - maybe higher security at airports. Americans just were not prepared for that type of attack on our soil. We believed "it couldn't happen here."

Old 05-17-2002, 05:47 PM   #17
I serve MacPhisto
Local Time: 03:46 PM
Originally posted by TheU2:
Are you one of those people who goes to a comedy show and gets pissed at the standup guy for telling a dirty joke? Please take the stick out of your ass before you log onto

I hate people like you.

No my friend, if you ever read my posts you'll see I do anything but get pissed about dirty jokes.

There is a difference between good old fashioned dirty and poor taste as in the namecalling you often result too and the lies you tell to get attention around here.

As far as the stick in my ass? It's my ass so I'll do with it as I please.