X-Files

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah yes...

the end

the final nail went into the coffin today when the executive producer today decided that enough was enough

a truly great show

in a time when tv had been flooded by borish canned laughter sitcoms, with limited actors demanding hefty pay packets, reality tv, medical dramas, david e. kelley- generic demographic tv. this show was a cork in the ocean

exciting car chases, daring stunts, intriguing plot lines, numerous interesting characters, and last but not least: 2 photogenic lead actors made this show a delightful package to watch, and in the view of many: more than just a show.

but as they all say...

all good things come to an end

like star trek it will be many a generation when something like this comes around

loved virtually every episode until the movie came out. after watching the movie i never ever watched another x files.
story went sour so quickly.
good show though in the past.

------------------
one cannot be betrayed if one has no people.

I wish they would have stopped it two or three years ago, when they could have gone out gracefully. But once upon a time, it was a fantastic show.

Not sure why they ever tried to continue the show without David Duchovny. Nothing against Robert Patrick, but the chemistry was gone when he came into the show. Chris Carter should've stepped in and done this at least two seasons ago.

The first 5 seasons were excellent. It was definitely one of my favorite shows on TV. Really went downhill after the movie came out though.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Klodomir:
I wish they would have stopped it two or three years ago, when they could have gone out gracefully. But once upon a time, it was a fantastic show.

Absolutely agree. I used to watch every episode but then it seemed that they starting running out of ideas and the plot just got worse and worse.
Shame though it did used to be a great show.

Back
Top Bottom