Would a guy have a chance with a Lesbian ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J_NP said:
:| :| :| At u 2 deep and Martha

The kind of talk I'm saying , would be if a gay man wanted to be with a girl ..... Not 2 bloody men together

Nothing against Gay , they be happy the way they want to be

But what i'm talkin here is the possibility of a relation although not old fashioned , but betwen M and F

Actually Deep and Martha were right on with their logic.

If you think you have any chance of being in a relationship with anyone of the opposite sexuality then all sexualities are open to the same question. Don't let your own personal biases tell you otherwise.

J_NP said:
.... If he promised to keep some things inside his pants ?

I left this question on the l word thread , but decided to put here to bigger talk ...... Now this is one thing I keep curious and wondering

Say like I or any other guy knows a lesbian lady and has big crushs on her , she's not with anyone at the moment , and he wants to be with her anyway , so he asks to be with her like another lady = not using his malehood , Would / Could she accept ?

Start Firing people

You wanna know if you can make someone turn? says more about your ego, methinks.

Yes I don't know either, it depends upon what "wants to be with her" means. Is it mostly a sexual attraction? I believe at first he said "crush". Or is it the idea that she's a lesbian? Or some combination? That would explain the situation better.

There's no question that also a lesbian would agree to have a normal friendship.

But if she is only interested in women to have a relationship with, she wouldn't agree on having a platonic relationship with I guy I think. It's still a relationship.

Since his question can't be aimed at a plain friendship, I'm pretty sure he means a relationship.
But that wouldn't happen, since she isn't interested in boys.
A lesbian relationship isn't all about sex, as a hetero relationship isn't. So a platonic relationship wouldn't work as well.

J_NP said:
Suppose I meet this great , incredible girl , before I realize I'm in love with her , but then I discover she into girls , Should I just give up and do nothing ?

no. you can change her. she only likes girl because she's never been with a real man. all lesbians are simply unable to get men because they're ugly or feminists or really bossy so without any other options they find similarly ugly or feminist or bossy women and decide to be lesbians together.

go for it, dude! she TOTALLY wants you.

she just doesn't know it yet.

:|

Irvine511 said:

no. you can change her. she only likes girl because she's never been with a real man. all lesbians are simply unable to get men because they're ugly or feminists or really bossy so without any other options they find similarly ugly or feminist or bossy women and decide to be lesbians together.

:lol: :love:

Irvine :bow:

Irvine511 said:

finally the answer

that he was looking for

Originally posted by J_NP

Suppose I meet this great , incredible girl , before I realize I'm in love with her , but then I discover she into girls , Should I just give up and do nothing ?

no you should stalk her

that's why they created
restraining orders

I was wondering when Irvine would put in his two cents. We knew it would be good, didn't we? :sexywink:

OK I am away for 3 weeks and I come back to my beloved FYM to THIS??? Come on move it to Lemonade Stand or something. :)lmao: if Doozer got into this one)

Back
Top Bottom