World's Smallest Political Quiz (Take it!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miggy D

War Child
Short, simple, concise and to the point.

In 10 easy questions, this quiz will tell you where you are poltically. Perhaps you'll be surprised. Be honest!

World's Smallest Political Quiz

I am a:

CENTRIST

Centrists espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

draw.php

What are you?

LIBERAL

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"
to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

draw.php

Last edited:
LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians end to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

draw.php

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 50%.
(Please note: Scores falling on the Centrist border are counted as Centrist.)

edit: okay so i dont know how to post pics...

LIBERAL LIBERTARIAN

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"
to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

LIBERTARIANS support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.

draw.php

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government
control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on
the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 70%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 60%.
(Please note: Scores falling on the Centrist border are counted as Centrist)

This sounds about right.

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political description that
fits you best is...

CENTRIST

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice. Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

draw.php

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 40%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 60%.

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal matters, but tend to support significant government control of the economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net" to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulationof business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations, defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.

ACCORDING TO YOUR ANSWERS,

The political description that
fits you best is...

CONSERVATIVE

CONSERVATIVES tend to favor economic freedom, but frequently

support laws to restrict personal behavior that violates "traditional values." They oppose excessive government control of business,while endorsing government action to defend morality and the traditional family structure. Conservatives usually support a strong military, oppose bureaucracy and high taxes, favor a free-market economy, and endorse strong law enforcement.

I knew there'd be hardly any in here since the whole board is basically liberal. Woohoo ythe first conservative and proud of it!

verte76 said:
Who would you vote for if you *were* a U.S. citizen hiphop? Just curious. I'd think you'd be Green.

probably, probably. but i´d have to take a very close look at the program, see. we have greens here, and last time i didn´t vote for them because they "forgot" to make poverty reduction one of their main topics. they´re also flirting with the conservatives sometimes. which doesn´t exactly speak for them.

i would vote for the liberals if they changed their politics. stopped to trout that horn of liberal economy, global blah blah. sure, clinton had a lot of charisma and everyone liked him for that. but he made a little too many concessions to capital in my eyes. the deregulation 96´f.e. - you think warner music would´ve prepared its IPO now or talks about merger with EMI would even arise? no way. soon we´re gonna have 3 major labels, compared to 4 now, to 5 a year ago before of the sony/BMG merger, to 6 when clinton was in power. and who makes the profit? the CEOs (over a hundred mil $ in compare of about a year ago, with the actual IPO) and investment houses like goldman sachs - if they´re not too conservative for the music industry. we´re gonna find out on tuesday (the financial times is already backing off har har)

this guy.. kerry.. had a pretty good program for a start. but he wouldn´t have been my ideal candidate. let alone the party that backs him.

the american greens are small enough to not lick the feet of the high rollers. if they ever get over 10%, lets see what happens.

Last edited:
shart1780 said:
I knew there'd be hardly any in here since the whole board is basically liberal. Woohoo ythe first conservative and proud of it!
I'm an odd combination of a compassionate centrist and a raging conservative. It all depends on the issue.

Kind of surprised I got the same result as Dreadsox for all we disagree on. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom