World Healing Meditation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
You are invited to join me on New Years Eve Day at 4 am West Coast Time, 12 noon Greenich, England time, as millions of like-minded people throughout the world come together at the same hour of the day to recognize peace as a reality and create a global link through prayer.

The World Healing Peace Meditation was created by John Randolph Price in 1983, who personally describes it as "our opportunity as individuals to heal and bring our planet back into harmony and balance - a worldwide, non-denominational, non-political, cooperative effort that will unite people with a common goal - PEACE ON EARTH".

The text for the meditation is located at this link:

http://www.lightworks.com/MonthlyAspectarian/1999/December/1299-04.htm

Please join me and invite your spiritual community. Be sure and check for the correct time whereever you may be.

Peace,

Doozer

Last edited:
Cool, be sure and check your local time so we are all doing it at the same time.

My church gets together at 4 am and we usually spend about 30-45 minutes in meditation, and then we go to breakfast afterwards. :yes:

hmmmh

if i happen to remember it at 1 p.m., yeah

anyway be assured that some good vibrations will be spread around this ole world

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom