Will He Get His Money Back???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Wrong man pays child support to Peterson mistress

FRESNO, California (AP) -- The former mistress of convicted murderer Scott Peterson is back in the spotlight after a DNA test showed that her first child was not fathered by the man who was paying child support.

Anthony Flores, 29, has been paying Frey $175 a month for nearly four years, his attorney, Glenn Wilson, said Wednesday. The father of the 4-year-old girl is actually Fresno restaurant owner Christopher Funch, Wilson said.

I always liked how the govenment seems to "know" just how much money it takes to raise a child.......

All I have to say is, I hope things work out for the kid.....

I'm sure this is very painful for that man, but honestly it bugs me that the media has to keep delving into her personal life. I think it took guts to come forward about Peterson and my gut tells me she was honest in her testimony and decent in the way she handled all of it. My instinct tells me she truly didn't know he was married either, apparently he was a very good liar and manipulator. I could be wrong of course but those are my feelings.

Hopefully she did believe in good faith that he was the Father. Bottom line is, the Rochas are still without their daughter and grandson. That's all that ultimately matters.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I'm sure this is very painful for that man, but honestly it bugs me that the media has to keep delving into her personal life.

I agree :eyebrow: It really isnt anyone's business except for the ones involved in MPO.

I hope everything works out for the child,as the little girl is the most important thing.

If I ever had an illegitimate child or went through a divorce, a DNA test would be mandatory before I would even write the first check.

Melon

melon said:
If I ever had an illegitimate child or went through a divorce, a DNA test would be mandatory before I would even write the first check.

Melon

State law may not give you that choice. The money is considered property of the child, not the mother or father. If you had a relationship with the mother, you could end up on the DA's list with or without a DNA test.

nbcrusader said:
State law may not give you that choice. The money is considered property of the child, not the mother or father. If you had a relationship with the mother, you could end up on the DA's list with or without a DNA test.

Well, in that case, if I ever had children, I'd have a DNA test at birth. Can't take any chances in modern society.

Melon

melon said:

Well, in that case, if I ever had children, I'd have a DNA test at birth. Can't take any chances in modern society.

Melon

I'm sure the woman in question would be thrilled to hear that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom