Will bullheaded white women ruin the race???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No doubt McCain will get a good portion of Hillary's female vote. I know a few, personally, who have been waiting for this since 2002.

Hell hath no fury...

Oh lighten up...this Chris Cooper lookalike may be a little goofy but that doesn't mean what he says was wrong. Those tears probably were real and it was her ego that couldn't grasp the thought that maybe she wouldn't be President. White, Black, Red or Yellow we're all better off without her and her obnoxious husband. Finally the death knell for what was looking like BUSH/CLINTON/BUSH/CLINTON!!!

Okay, from the main feedback page where all subforums are listed, all I could see of this thread title was "Will bullheaded white women," and I saw that the most recent poster was Deep. Before I even clicked on it, I knew who started the thread and what it was about.

So predictable.

Okay, from the main feedback page where all subforums are listed, all I could see of this thread title was "Will bullheaded white women," and I saw that the most recent poster was Deep. Before I even clicked on it, I knew who started the thread and what it was about.

So predictable.

Still made ya look though:giggle:

No doubt McCain will get a good portion of Hillary's female vote. I know a few, personally, who have been waiting for this since 2002.

Hell hath no fury...

Yeah, because these feminist women of my Mom's age, who fought to break through the glass ceiling, who fought to have full rights and domain over their reproductive systems, are going to vote for a man who is going to stack the SCOTUS with backwards white men that will set back the women's movement about 40 years.

I don't believe McCain is going to get anything but a negligible number of bitter voters. Give everyone else a month to cool off and the reality of another 4 years of reckless Republican rule will smack them in the face.

Yeah, because these feminist women of my Mom's age, who fought to break through the glass ceiling, who fought to have full rights and domain over their reproductive systems, are going to vote for a man who is going to stack the SCOTUS with backwards white men that will set back the women's movement about 40 years.

I don't believe McCain is going to get anything but a negligible number of bitter voters. Give everyone else a month to cool off and the reality of another 4 years of reckless Republican rule will smack them in the face.[/QUOTE

YOU'D LIKE TO THINK SO. Let's hope you're right.

Hell, I'm voting for McCain because he's so good looking. :swoon:

No, it ain't the policies that's for sure...it's because they are BULLHEADED WHITE WOMEN!!!

The definition of 'bullheaded' would require a certain amount of sternness, turning to McCain requires fickleness...

No one who was voting for Hillary based on issues would turn to McCain.

That would require stupidity not stubbornness...

The definition of 'bullheaded' would require a certain amount of sternness, turning to McCain requires fickleness...

No one who was voting for Hillary based on issues would turn to McCain.

That would require stupidity not stubbornness...

Sometimes they come hand in hand. Hopefully by the fall this stubborn faction will realise what exactly they are voting for.

I don't believe McCain is going to get anything but a negligible number of bitter voters. Give everyone else a month to cool off and the reality of another 4 years of reckless Republican rule will smack them in the face.

Of course that was the thinking in 2004. In addition, the women you speak of did not mind voting for Reagan in record numbers twice.

Based on what? Policies? Please!!!

It could be any number of things.

For one, the Hillary supporters I know want someone who has experience and can lead- traits Obama does not have- and, despite regular disagreements, would simply feel more comfortable with McCain as president.

Also, McCain is fairly liberal, so it's not like they would disagree with McCain on every single issue.

Some Hillary supporters feel that the media has been totally unfair to her campaign and in obvious support of Obama- a claim I don't disagree with.

Or who knows, they could just be switching to McCain to get him elected and her elected in 2012.

It could be any number of things.

For one, the Hillary supporters I know want someone who has experience and can lead- traits Obama does not have- and, despite regular disagreements, would simply feel more comfortable with McCain as president.
Hillary vs Obama experience is laughable... when it comes down to it.

Also, McCain is fairly liberal, so it's not like they would disagree with McCain on every single issue.
This no longer is a debatable issue, he's too gray. He used to be too liberal for the NeoCons, but he sold himself out to buy votes, independents aren't sold.

Some Hillary supporters feel that the media has been totally unfair to her campaign and in obvious support of Obama- a claim I don't disagree with.
Well they are stupid.

Or who knows, they could just be switching to McCain to get him elected and her elected in 2012.

Then they would be really stupid...

I have no idea how many people who voted for Hillary in the primaries are actually likely to vote for McCain in November purely out of resentment, but I do know that hysterical screeching about how stupid, racist, or [subtext] hormonal[/subtext] they are ain't gonna do shit to win them back.

It really seems that for every "genuine conservative" that has gone flat on McCain there is probably a Hillary voter who feels abused by the process, who knows they may cancel eachother out.

If staying at home meant 4 years of the least bad Republican plus a lock for Hillary in 2012 one may make that call.

Back
Top Bottom