Wikiality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, I had not seen that before, and yes, it is freaking hilarious. :lmao:

Thanks for sharing.

To be truthful, I'm kind of tired with Colbert and he mostly grates on me.

Steven is a funny man, but he's got a one-character schtick and that's it. At least John Stewart can generate honest, genuinely funny commentary on just about any subject.

Canadiens1160 said:

Steven is a funny man, but he's got a one-character schtick and that's it. At least John Stewart can generate honest, genuinely funny commentary on just about any subject.

watch more Birdman

U2 is an Irish Rock Band comprising of Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton and Larry Mullen Jr. They are considered to be the Greatest Rock Band because of their originality. They are all alcoholic leprochauns and are likely fighting for some god forsaken cause like the requiring of feeding gay children in Africa.

:lol:

Canadiens1160 said:

the site's funny but yeah I agree.

Come on guys let's go watch Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen Hunger Force. That's the future of comedy right there guys.

DrunkOnCan.jpg

i've never done that... honest... i swear... :shifty:

Bono is an Irish singer, from Ireland. He likes to talk about Africa, fueling widespread speculation as to his sexuality. It has been suggested that Africa is his gay lover. Africa may or may not actually exist, and no one except for Bono really cares anyway.

He is the frontman of the band U2, which is named after an American spyplane that was never shot down. Ever.

[edit]Bono Trivia
-Peter Gabriel can kick his ass.
-Bono is a liberal pussy.
-Bono always wears sunglasses because he thinks he's a space traveler from the future. Unfortunately for him, Sun Ra beat him to it.
-Because Bono is Irish, he is - by default - also a leprechaun. It is definitely advisable to set traps for Bono. Just say that's where Africa is. He'll come running.
-Heads the Bonoschtapo, a cult of musicians, whose mission is a secret.

Back
Top Bottom