Why would you "merge" two totally different subjects???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Vest

Refugee
Several hours ago I posted a plea for someone to post an article on how male circumcision could possibly save millions of lives in Africa. True to this website someone immediately replied and posted the article. A couple of hours later I returned to see if there was any reaction to the article. To my surprise it is now buried inside an article on female circumcision - TOTALLY NOT THE SAME THING!!! One is a monsterous atrocity and the other could possibly save millions. I really don't think they belong in the same thread - do you???

One thing I know for sure, this thread will get locked. Protocol is to PM/e-mail a mod, rather than making a populist appeal like this.

Melon

melon is right. Also, I already left a post explaining why I did the merge:
yolland said:
Harry, since BluRmGrl had already posted a link to a different article on this same topic in nb's thread, I'm merging them.
nb's thread was in fact originally about "breast ironing," but in true FYM fashion :wink: it careened into a thread about male circumcision halfway down the first page and never looked back; I believe you posted a question about male circumcision in it earlier yourself. Anyhow, since nb showed no signs of objecting to the derailment and the article you mentioned had already been cited within his thread, I decided to merge them rather than have two separate discussions of male circumcision going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom