Why we need to controll immigration!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dreadsox said:
How is this caused by a lack of immigration control?
I guess if they hadn't been allowed to immigrate, they would have had to terrorize people in their own country. :shrug:

Because then we invite criminals from other countries to bring their problems onto us, when we already have enough crime to deal with.

Morocco is a former colony of France. Many people from there moved to France years ago. This is mostly the third generation of immigrants. Many of the have French citizenship.
And you can't throw everybody out of the country only because he committed a crime. Or his parents.
By the way, most of the youths were around 20, so they are adults.
And as a parent you also can't be around your child every minute.

Justin24 said:
Because then we invite criminals from other countries to bring their problems onto us, when we already have enough crime to deal with.

Keep Europe white :up:

Of course immigration needs to be controlled, but I think you might want to try framing your threads differently to get your point across. More practical analysis, less "there goes the neighborhood" fearmongering...

I'm not sure this incident is the best springboard for a discussion of immigration policies.

There are many affects of open door immigration policies, some beneficial, others costly.

I know that is sarcasm but dont imply that I am racist and only believe in White Power. :madspit: I care about everyone. But those teenagers broke the law and should be delt with.

Justin24 said:
I know that is sarcasm but dont imply that I am racist and only believe in White Power. :madspit: I care about everyone. But those teenagers broke the law and should be delt with.

That is what happens when you start an immigration discussion with a crime story. Inevitably, someone will toss in the race card to put you on the defensive and the discussion goes nowhere. Stalemate. You are stopped from raising the issue.

i love when people get drunk steal a ten speed while smoking fill it with illegalgal substances and get it across the border
then set it on fire in front of the children and make thier parents cry -- a collage of anecdotes from Ignignot & Err

I am in favor of immigration policies, but the article has NOTHING to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom