Why there is no negotiations with Christian terrorists - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2004, 03:31 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 05:45 PM
Why there is no negotiations with Christian terrorists

Another little piece from our favourite cap bustin’ group of discontent Whites. Now, I think that this may help get the idea across that these groups are beyond the stage of negotiation, and exist everywhere.

Quote:
God never intended for them to be together, and they should be all separated as they were in the beginning. Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, Europe for Europeans and America for Europeans.
http://www.rickross.com/reference/furrow/furrow12.html

They will murder, they will place outrageous demands on the table that cannot be met just so they can fulfil their bloodlust. No negotiation - ever.

Old 09-29-2004, 03:42 PM   #2
Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 12:45 PM
This is a tiny fringe group. BTW, "Christian terrorist" is an oxymoron if I ever heard one

Old 09-29-2004, 04:00 PM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

This is a tiny group of racist thugs who think they are Christian. They're Christians about like Osama bin Laden is a Muslim. People fall in love with other people, and "race" doesn't biologically exist, anyway. It's insane to talk about a "Jewish" race or an "Arabic" race or a "European" race. It's all nonsense.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:01 PM   #4
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by bonosloveslave
BTW, "Christian terrorist" is an oxymoron if I ever heard one
I think this person is trying to make a point. Why would "Christian" terrorist be anymore of an oxymoron than any other religion?
Old 09-29-2004, 04:03 PM   #5
The Fly

In the same sense, an Islamic terrorist is an oxymoron. They are only following a literal interpretation of their faith. As for the size of fascist and neo-nazi organizations in the United States, the amount of people belonging to militias, which are adopting increasingly aggressive attack methods as evidenced by “the Smith rampage in the Midwest”, Buford Furrow, who “shot up a Jewish day-care and murdered a Filipino-American postal worker”, Larry Gene Ashbrook, who “killed seven and wounded seven others as they attended a Texas church", and the Oklahoma City bombing, are numbered between “30,000 and 50,000” and “the number of neo-Nazis and Klansmen is probably about the same.”

Political Ideologies: Their Origins And Impact: Eighth Edition, Leon P. Baradat
Old 09-29-2004, 04:08 PM   #6
The Fly

This post is a parady of another post that reads: "Why there is no negotiations with Islamist terrorists"

What has been expressed thus far in this thread is what I consider to be appropriate responses to the idea of "Christian" or "Islamic" terrorism. Terrorists of all kinds simply take advantage of any available beliefs that will further their cause.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:04 PM   #7
Refugee

Though some may find bonosloveslave's comment difficult to interpret, I think I understand - and its a valid argument.

The fact is, there aren't that many Christian suicide bombers. True, true - there are lots of things wrong with fundamentalist members of any group, but I can't for the life of me remember the last time a bunch of Christian terrorists said they were going to kill all infidels by blowing them up and bathing in their blood.

Now, before we continue the argument further, it is valuable to remember in what context 'terrorism' serves in this day and age. The last time we had, for instance, insane Catholics killing anyone was, if memory serves me right, the Spanish Inquisition.

Ant.
Gas smells awful; You might as well live.

Dorothy Parker, 'Resumé'
Old 09-29-2004, 06:49 PM   #8
The Fly

The estimate is 25,000 terrorists are present in Iraq. Of these, many are foreign fighters. In America, there are close to 100,000 militiamen, fascists and neo-nazis. The population of America is about eleven times that of Iraq. Meaning, if 20,000 of the terrorist in Iraq are domestic products, the United States produces almost five time as many terrorists. No inclusion of foreign fighters has been made for America, all considered are domestic products.

As mentioned before, there is a lack of a proper definition for “terrorist”. According to the United States government, a terrorist group is any sub-national party wanting to bring about political change through the use of violence. Meaning, in the present day American context, not only are American militiamen, fascists and neo-nazis terrorists, but arguably, organizations like PETA, Greenpeace and the NRA are also terrorists. In Russia, a terrorist is a Chechen. In American, a Chechen is a freedom fight. In Russia, the Iraqi resistance is a collection of freedom fighters. In American, the Iraqi resistance is a collection of terrorists. During the War of Independence, the British condemned the minutemen for utilizing guerrilla warfare tactics and thought of them as terrorists. Americans do not consider their ancestors to be terrorists. Rather, Americans consider their ancestors to be freedom fighters. Islamic fundamentalists kill infidels, not Muslims. However, a Muslim can become an infidel.

I have provided four examples above of “Western Terrorism” - again, this thread is a parody of another that read: "Why there is no negotiations with Islamic terrorists" - in an attempt to show that terrorism is not specific to any particular area, culture, or race.

Citing a fear of government power, Timothy McVeigh makes his justification for terrorism:

Quote:
I chose to bomb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost the bombing was a retaliatory strike; a counter attack for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco). From the formation of such units as the FBI's Hostage Rescue and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the 80s, culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens.
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3af4b2323991.htm

Timothy McVeigh is no more righteous in his cause than is Osama bin Laden. The only difference between the two is one has been captured.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:55 PM   #9
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 03:45 AM
Its very simple; Not all Muslims are terrorists, a lot of terrorists are Muslim.

If you can show me hundreds of Buddhist suicide bombers, numerous mass murder hostage taking scenarios by Jews or Christian fundamentalists attempting to destroy the world then I would agree. As it stands international terrorism (not nationalist) is a majority Muslim affair - there was a wonderful article by the head of Al Arabiya television on the matter that was posted before.
Old 09-29-2004, 06:58 PM   #10
Refugee

Good arguments, dlihcraw.

I agree, the definition of the word 'terrorist' is particularly difficult and even more so after the traumatic episode in Russia. A good, if effective, example.

I think the main problem with 'Muslim Terrorist' is that the terrorists aren't really killing for peace or self-determination, but are killing because their argument is based on religious grounds. As in, we aren't muslims and therefore infidels, and we therefore must die. Now, in terms of debating this, its pretty much black and white. How do you debate with someone who believes by divine law that you should be burning in Hell, and , because of such a belief, he will kill you the moment you give him an inch.

I think that is where the discrepancy lies; the killing, or terrorising, of other human beings based on religious grounds, this is not such a characteristic of other religions, such as Christianity, in modern day society. T

here are terrorists who are not Muslim who are killing, but most, you will find, aren't doing so because of their religion.
Gas smells awful; You might as well live.

Dorothy Parker, 'Resumé'
Old 09-29-2004, 07:03 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 07:45 PM
"Africa for Africans" is a nice thought, but only comparable to "Europe for Europeans", if you ignore that the human and economic resources of Africa have been robbed by European colonizers in the last 300 years.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:04 PM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life

Humanity for humanity
Old 09-29-2004, 07:18 PM   #13
The Fly

no such thing as christian terrorists
Old 09-29-2004, 07:59 PM   #14
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:45 PM
Christians are more fun and easier to pick on so there are Christian terrorists...
Old 09-29-2004, 08:09 PM   #15
ONE
love, blood, life

Rule number 1 of moral relativism FuManchu - no matter how outlandish, comparisons must be made.

For example if a woman is stoned to death for adultery under Sharia then it is morally equivalent to the Catholic church not allowing women priests.

It is fun because it means you can shift blame onto victims and go about ignoring problems hoping that they will just go away on their own.