Why Men Have Nipples, And Why Beans..Well You Know

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here here! :drool:

normal_bonohairpush.jpg

ma_109425.jpg

u2bonogirl said:
why do male cats have nipples?
:hmm:
I had a gay cat once. No I take that back. He was bi. And incestual. He liked to bang his sister and brother.
Off topic. Sorry :reject:

yeah cats just dont give a fuck they also fuck on the street and dont give a shit about people watching

oh nature´s greatness and innocence
animals are just cooler than us
and we call that evolution

u2bonogirl said:
so why is it that men are allowed to show their nipples in public and women arent? :grumpy:

they are. take a look at the beach or seethru fashion of today.

starsforu2 said:

Allowed? Or won't? Do you want to show your nipples in public? :eyebrow:

Besides, it's us men who should be :grumpy: about that anyway.
If it was socially acceptable to show nipple in public then I probably would because it wouldnt have a stigma attached to it.
That is considering I wasnt too insecure to wear a bathing suit to begin with :rolleyes:

u2bonogirl said:

no way! he would be totally getting off with the better deal. :tsk:

Deep's a guy? :scratch: Why don't people put their gender in their profile? Is it to be arty or mysterious or is it just because you're deep? :laugh: Or is it just to be androgynous?

Earlier today, I thought Deep was a girl for sure.. then again I thought Melon was a girl for a long time too... :shrug:

Eh... it's time to go home.. ah s:censored:t I'm in FYM? Honey! Stop leading me into here! :wink:

starsforu2 said:
Earlier today, I thought Deep was a girl for sure.. then again I thought Melon was a girl for a long time too... :shrug:

maybe youve been sucking to many nipples when you were a kid? :D thats both fully grown up men. :yes:

deep is married i think :)

Last edited:
You guys are stuck on the nipple thing while I'm suddenly completely grossed out by my desk. :uhoh:

The authors discovered that an office setting might be worse for your health than toilet seats. Charles Gerba, a microbiologist at the University of Arizona, found the typical office desk harbors some 400 times more disease-causing bacteria than the average toilet seat.

Back
Top Bottom