Why do you think this is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm guessing similar results can be shown in the demographics of complaints the mods get around here. Or is blue crack just another mecca for liberlaism? :tongue:

diamond said:

this study was done in Berkley Calif, the mecca of libearlism.:lol:

yes. scientists from Berkeley can't be trusted to do their jobs. everything they do is to further the liberal agenda. they plot and scheme and twist their patchouli-scented dreadlocks thinking of ways to defeat god-fearing conservatives and often manipulate science to further their agenda.

journalists who live in new york or los angeles must, likewise, be doubted, for their geographic location lets us know that they only use journalism for advocacy. they cannot do their jobs because of where they live because that determines who they are.

AliEnvy said:
I'm guessing similar results can be shown in the demographics of complaints the mods get around here. Or is blue crack just another mecca for liberlaism? :tongue:

complaining is an attribute of liberalism:wink:

db9

nbcrusader said:

:shame: Thou shall not question objectivity.

thou shal not assume that all sides of an argument are equal, as some sides are informed by fact and others are not, and in fact there are often not even sides, merely fact and not-fact, but if you assert loudly enough and go back to statin' yer beliefs, then by god, you've got yourself a worldview!

Doonesbury, 3/5/2006:

[q]
Stewie: drat! these pesky scientific facts won't line up behind my beliefs!

Dr. Nathan Null: then challenge them Stewie!

Stewie: holy flat-earther! it's white house situational science adviser, dr. nathan null!

Dr. Nathan Null: that's right, stewie, and i'm here to remind you -- situational science is about respecting both sides of a scientific argument, not just the one supported by facts! that's why i always teach the controversy! like the evolution controversy, or the global warming controversy, not to mention the tobacco controversy, the mercury controversy, the pesticides controversy, the coal slurry controversy, the dioxin controversy, the everglades controversy, and the acid rain controversy.

Stewie: you're right, situational scienceman -- i'll never trust science again! it's just too controversial!

Dr. Nathan Null: stewie gets it now, folks! do you?

http://www.uclick.com/client/wpc/db/2006/03/05/index.html

[/q]

Last edited:
Irvine511 said:

thou shal not assume that all sides of an argument are equal, as some sides are informed by fact and others are not, and in fact there are often not even sides, merely fact and not-fact, but if you assert loudly enough and go back to statin' yer beliefs, then by god, you've got yourself a worldview!

oh
tsk
tsk

some see life thru such a tainted and skewed prism.

db9:wink:

Last edited:
Oh I totally agree with this. I suspect Dems think too much to be happy. And dems are certainly more likely to give an honest answer.

Back
Top Bottom