Who Said Size Matters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Turks exaggerate size, condom maker claims
Mon May 26, 4:59 PM ET Add Offbeat - AFP to My Yahoo!

ISTANBUL (AFP) - Turkish men have a tendency to exaggerate the size of their sexual organs, according to a condom maker planning to set up shop in Turkey.

Despite a national norm of 17 centimetres (6.8 inches) set up by the National Standards Institute, a questionnaire by the manufacturer Condomi revealed that most Turkish men asked believed their penis to be about 22 centimetres (8.8 inches) long, the newspaper Sabah reported.

Research was carried out among 400 interviewees in eight Turkish provinces. Sabah said most potential condom users felt they ought to buy the XXL size.

The report said about only 20 percent of Turkish men would in fact qualify for such a size.

But Turkish honour is preserved.

Throughout Europe on average, scarcely 10 percent of men would qualify for the large size, the report said.

capt.sge.ndf60.260503205921.photo00.default-250x409.jpg

Yikes. I just sent this to a friend who likes talking to Turkish men on gay.com. :lmao:

Dreadsox, would you please do me a favor and reply to my thread in FYM called Amnesty International? I am interested in your opinion/ reaction. Thank you.

I wanna know how you even come close to knowing what the national average is.

Census Question 43-
Average size of penises in household: <12cm, 13cm-15cm, 16cm-18cm, >19cm

I dont think its only the Turks who do this either
!

Angela Harlem said:
I wanna know how you even come close to knowing what the national average is.

Census Question 43-
Average size of penises in household: <12cm, 13cm-15cm, 16cm-18cm, >19cm

I dont think its only the Turks who do this either
!

You just gave me an idea....CM are smaller than inches...hmmm

Fizzing,

"Okay...how in the world do they know what is the national average?!?!?!"

The National Standards Institute, of Turkey probably took a representive sample of the Adult male population in Turkey and measured their "sexual organs" in order to find the average size of male adult "sexual organs" in Turkey. I'm not sure why, but I bet a lot of people could have fun with that question as well as the results of the estimate. It is true that people who have historically lived in warmer, hotter environments typically closer to the equator will have thinner but longer bodies and ummm stuff. The colder the environment and farther away from the equator you get, you will have shorter but stockier bodies and ummm perhaps stuff. This is more of a generalization and I'm sure there are multiple exceptions.

nbcrusader said:
Any male who has been swimming in cold water can identify with this.....

I believe George Kastanza called it shrinkage!

Back
Top Bottom