Which special force?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooman91

The Fly
What would you use to go up in the Afghani mountains? Army Rangers, SEALS (for some reason), Delta Force (Officially Denied), Marine Force Recon Team, soldiers from the counter-drug operations in South America hmm? I'd go with a combination of them, myself.

Originally posted by Zooman91:
What would you use to go up in the Afghani mountains? Army Rangers, SEALS (for some reason), Delta Force (Officially Denied), Marine Force Recon Team, soldiers from the counter-drug operations in South America hmm? I'd go with a combination of them, myself.

Just send in Dick Cheney to finish the job.

CK on the SNL

Air Force SpecOps???!!!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I am a Navy man so my opinion is somewhat influenced.
But, the SEAL?s of course! They are the BADest!

When a future SEAL gets done with BUDS school, he goes off to phase two of training, which is Underwater Diving. You know they say (could be a tall tale) that during UD training, they actually get drowned and learn to breath, with some substance, just like they did in the movie Abyss. ???

But anyway, then there is phase three, which is called Completion Phase. Over the course of a year, the go to Ranger school and learn to jump out of planes (as high as 30,000ft), then Marine Recon., and Delta-Force Command. Then they?re full-fledged SEALs.

But don't forget about the Black Beret's. There are Green, Red, and Black Berets (in that order of bad-ass-ness). Sometimes you here things about the Red Beret's but you don't and probably will never here any thing about Black Berets. (in the Media)

So that's my vote. SEALS!

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by whammy:
I am a Navy man so my opinion is somewhat influenced.
But, the SEAL?s of course! They are the BADest!

When a future SEAL gets done with BUDS school, he goes off to phase two of training, which is Underwater Diving. You know they say (could be a tall tale) that during UD training, they actually get drowned and learn to breath, with some substance, just like they did in the movie Abyss. ???

But anyway, then there is phase three, which is called Completion Phase. Over the course of a year, the go to Ranger school and learn to jump out of planes (as high as 30,000ft), then Marine Recon., and Delta-Force Command. Then they?re full-fledged SEALs.

But don't forget about the Black Beret's. There are Green, Red, and Black Berets (in that order of bad-ass-ness). Sometimes you here things about the Red Beret's but you don't and probably will never here any thing about Black Berets. (in the Media)

So that's my vote. SEALS!

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

Is there water over there?

CK

Whammy: AIM HIGH!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by TheU2:
Is there water over there?

CK

The SEALS are elite, and I believe the acronym stands for 'sea,air,&land'.

Only step up from those "boys" would be Delta Force, a deadly combination of all the elites from each service who are hand picked and not very nice
wink.gif

From the army, the red berets are airborne troops, green berets are special forces, and black berets are rangers.

The toughest men in the world the SAS!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom