Which dictator are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Halifax

The Fly
So which evil tin pot despot in the current political climate or history do you have in common with? Find out here:

http://www.poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/

I got:

Joseph Stalin!
"Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!"

Tony Blair

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Omar.jpg

Allah only knows what's going on inside that skull of yours! Maybe that rag on your head is too tight and is restricting the blood to the non-loony parts of your brain, as some of you're actions are insane even by dictator standards! You declare ANYTHING remotely fun unholy and ban it (Maybe that's where the word TaliBAN comes from)! You persecute anyone who doesn't hold your heavily perverted view of your religion and you have no respect for women and then wonder why nobody likes you! Yeah, yeah, I'm an "infidel!" Blah, blah, blah! At least I'm not hiding in a cave with a bunch of "holy warriors" who run at the first sign of trouble and a poisonous old bastard the world wants dead!

FIDEL CASTRO

:wink:

By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

nbcrusader said:
Blair is a dictator?

I think it's more of a joke on the state of the Tories in the UK. Labour has no real competition anymore.

Melon

Bush.jpg

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!

Blair, here.

at least i can string together a complete sentence with a subject and a verb, as opposed to my American cousin ...

If they ask you whther you believe in God, I'll say no, so I'd assume that would make me Stalin.

Is John Howard on there?

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :lmao:

Hitler.jpg

"Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little shit!"

maybe i got it cuz the "little moustache" thing.. hahahahahahaha..

Last edited:
Stalin.jpg

Well done comrade! You're one of the big boys! When you're not holding speeches about how everyone is equal in the communist society, you're busy living the high-life while millions starve, freeze or get worked to death! You zany person you!

Sure... :scratch:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Tony Blair

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

LOL that was mine as well:) Although my British husband doesnt like Tony Blair,he would still be a smart #%$% to me :giggle:

Chairman Mao You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!

Hitler.jpg

"Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little shit!"

Ah, if somethings worth doing, its worth doing "well".

Back
Top Bottom