Where's Hillary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Will she speak the the Convention? Or is this political gamesmenship to draw attention to the Convention?

N.Y. Democrat wants convention spot for Hillary Clinton

ALBANY, New York (AP) -- The former chairwoman of the New York State Democratic Party on Wednesday called it "a total outrage" and "very stupid" that Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has not been offered a prominent speaking role at the Democratic National Convention.

Well, she's irked that Hillary isn't going to be one of the speakers. I honestly don't give a :censored:. There is only time for X number of speakers. I think it's a bit silly myself.

These conventions are stupid anyway. All these millions blown on what...restating the obvious? Let me be Miss Cleo:

1) John Kerry will be nominated for President, and John Edwards as Vice President.

2) George Bush will be nominated for President, and, barring another heart attack, Dick Cheney will be nominated as Vice President.

There...I just saved the nation hundreds of millions of dollars.

Melon

melon said:
These conventions are stupid anyway. All these millions blown on what...restating the obvious? Let me be Miss Cleo:

1) John Kerry will be nominated for President, and John Edwards as Vice President.

2) George Bush will be nominated for President, and, barring another heart attack, Dick Cheney will be nominated as Vice President.

There...I just saved the nation hundreds of millions of dollars.

Melon

LMAO@Melon.........good one!

Here's another one.....John Kerry is elected President and John Edwards is his VP, Hillary Clinton is offered a cabinet post (maybe secretary of HEALTH...lol), and everybody lives happilly(sp?) ever after.....

Yes, Senator Kerry personally called her and asked her to introduce her husband. I thought that was a nice thing for him to do.

Why does everyone get so fixated on the snipe-like movements of Senator Hillary Clinton? I highly doubt she will (or expects to be) anything other than a senator after the coming election. Maybe in the distant future she has higher aspirations. Maybe.

Who'd heard of Kerry before last year, though?

Kieran McConville said:
Why does everyone get so fixated on the snipe-like movements of Senator Hillary Clinton? I highly doubt she will (or expects to be) anything other than a senator after the coming election. Maybe in the distant future she has higher aspirations. Maybe.

Who'd heard of Kerry before last year, though?

Hillary is the junior Senator from New York. That's it. Kerry? I'd seen the guy on the 2000 Democratic National Convention. I vaguely knew who he was.

Back
Top Bottom