Where's Dreadsox? An FYM Mystery Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sulawesigirl4 said:
as a mod, I suppose I am inelegible, but my guess is that he's en route to Vermont to join Howard Dean's campaign. :sexywink:

Howard Dean was NOT receptive to the idea. It seems that while he liked my liberal credential's from my youth...........

.......when he found out that I had grown up and paid taxes he new I was a lost cause
:sexywink:

Angela Harlem said:
Dread has come to an unfortunate end. After mistaking one too many people on AIM for the lovely Mrs Dread, she has infact whisked him away to Majorca where he is safe from extradition attempts. He has no net connection there, but has plenty of swimming pools to choose from to sit around drinking cocktails with fancy straws.

:|

Yes, I have been known to accidently AIM people with such wonderful pick-up lines as......

"Hey baby, want to go to the submarine races?"

Here I am at the pool in my new suit.

Switch%20Plate%20-%20Man%20By%20Pool-MBP-DBL.jpg

theSoulfulMofo said:
He's a fugitive on the run from the enforcers of the Patriot Act... Notably, there are Homeland Security spies posing as FYMers... and of course, why wouldn't there be government spies here? :shifty:

spy-vs-spy.gif

Here is a list of our intelligence agencies we know about:

Central Intelligence Agency
The Directorate of Operations
The Directorate of Intelligence
The Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T)
The National Intelligence Council (NIC)

Department of Defense
National Security Agency (NSA)
Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
Central Measurements and Signature Intelligence Office (CMO)
Tactical Intelligence And Related Activities (TIARA)
The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
The Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office (DARO)
Central Imagery Office (CIO)
Army--National Ground Intelligence Center
Navy--National Maritime Intelligence Center
Air Force--National Air Intelligence Center
Marine Corps Intelligence Activity
Joint Intelligence Centers
United States Atlantic Command (ACOM)
United States Central Command (CENTCOM)
United States European Command (EUCOM)
United States Pacific Command (PACOM)
United States Southern Command (SOUTHCOM)
United States Space Command (SPACECOM)
United States Special Operations Command (SOCOM)
United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM)
United States Transportation Command (TRANSCOM)

The Department of State's Bureau of Intelligence and Research (INR)
The Department of Energy: DOE's Office of Intelligence
The Department of Treasury: Treasury's Office of Intelligence Support
Federal Bureau of Investigation--National Security Division
The National Foreign Intelligence Board (NFIB)
The Intelligence Community Executive Committee (IC/EXCOM)
National HUMINT Requirements Tasking Center
Central Imagery Office (CIO)
President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB)
President's Intelligence Oversight Board (IOB)
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI)
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI)

Angela Harlem said:
Pax, he may actually be just distributing the "Life Improvement Tool #5" to interested and not so interested parties.

:sexywink:

A yes, the much adored "Life Improvement Tool #5".....Hehehehe.... Angela said "TOOL". :hyper:

Yes, it is true I invented an invaluable tool to help improve life.

While the menfolk, probably have no interest in my invention, and I may very well be kicked out of the man club because of this invention, I could not resist the temptation to produce and distrubute this tool.

Ever had unwanted headlights? Ever notice the man not looking you in the eyes? Ever strain your neck turning to oogle a woman?

Life Tool # 5 is a Nipple Warmer.

image130.jpg

Note to self...market this product in the winter next time or in air conditioned buildings.

Anthony said:
Well, you see, I killed him off.

Its true, its true. He was getting tedious, and his contribution as a character in my novel was becoming increasingly minimal, so, I did what every self-respecting writer would do - kill off the spare characters. I am sorry, truly I am, if I had known that my novel was somehow in charge of the intricacies and mechanics of the workings of the universe, I would have hesitated; I would have given him a slower death than being run over by a bunch of man-eating rhinos wearing tulip-hats.

But, you see, he had to go. I am sorry, the real Dreadsox's presence will be really, sorely missed, however, I was unaware of my power and strength. Who knew that my literary actions would have real-life consequences?

This age of post-modernism is truly, overwhelmingly evil.

:|

Ant. Who Shall Never, Ever, Write Again.

:combust:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I think he dressed up in one of those sausage outfits and went down to Fenway Park

A guy on the Red Sox, I think it was Manny Ramirez, whacked him w/ a bat, and he hasn't been seen since :shifty:

:D

She said SAUSAGE:hyper: Sausage and TOOL in the same thread:applaud:

Nope, you have it a little wrong. I got a little upset at the current losing streak that the Sox are on. It is JULY and time for their yearly swansong. They love to tease don't they?

So anyways, I do not know what reporter you got your information from, but Manny loves to hit the ball and watch it fly through the air. He never runs when he hits the ball. He definitely lacks hustle. So.....

I pulled out my sausage, that I bought on the way into Fenway Park, and I wacked him with it.

sausage-medisterpolse.jpg

Last edited:
80sU2isBest said:
I think Dreadsox is in Sweden, getting me a date with Agnetha, the blonde singer from ABBA.

agnetha.jpg

80's She is a Liberal Democrat.....she wants to know if you are still interested?

RavenStar said:
He was visiting Toronto to protest the recent cuts to the arts in schools. He got SARS. I was there when it happened too. He now has to be quarinteened *sp?) for 10 days in my basement. OF course there are 2 comp with net acess here but I though I would chain him to a wall. Just so you lot know for the future, he makes a lousy sex slave. :|

:wave:

I would protest any cutting of the arts in schools. Math scores have been shown to improve due to music and art.

The SARS sucked, but I got over it.

The chaining into the wall was not really my thing and it sucked seeing the FYM blue screen in front of me and not be able to reach it.

As to being a lousy sex slave....although the line "Bring out the Gimp" brings a tremendous smile to my face and a tear to my eye....I think of myself more as Mr. Wolf from the movie.

Man, what an awesome pic, Dreadsox, thanks!

I have a book about her, and I don' think it mentioned any political stance of hers. I do know that the 2 guys are fairly conservative.

ouizy said:
I believe he is in his basement writing his manefesto.

It will be written in red white and blue ink.

It will be coming out in a bookstore near you.

TITLE:

GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY FREEDOM FRIES

Interpreting Reafirmed Resolutions the American Way

I really should point out that this is not Dreadsox - this is a 'clone' of Dreadsox that I wrote into the novel just recently. Who knows? Maybe this one will last longer than the original Dreadsox.

Ant.

I was thinking, if women wanted to shoot paint balls at me while I ran around naked and I could make $1,000-2,000 a day.....That is some pretty good $$$$$

Back
Top Bottom