Where is the plane,...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm I don't know. I mean it was pretty convincing; but I'm always really misbelieving of these conspiracy things. The Moon landing hoax was the one that really showed me that most conspiracy theories are just shite. But; I have read about this Pentagon theory before; I think it was in a Gore Vidal book (Dreaming War I think). He talks about how the precision of the approach of the plane to the Pentagon was very very very accurate. Like how its wings clipped the telphone cables across the street; and that supports the theory that the pilots were VERY well trained; eg military pilots. But; I dont know. I'm what my mother calls a Doubting Thomas. I'd need alot more evidence.

wow interesting video, I don't buy into it all those conspiracies, by the way the moon one was really cool I remember I used to believe it...:reject:

packcrush said:
Hmm I don't know. I mean it was pretty convincing; but I'm always really misbelieving of these conspiracy things. The Moon landing hoax was the one that really showed me that most conspiracy theories are just shite. But; I have read about this Pentagon theory before; I think it was in a Gore Vidal book (Dreaming War I think). He talks about how the precision of the approach of the plane to the Pentagon was very very very accurate. Like how its wings clipped the telphone cables across the street; and that supports the theory that the pilots were VERY well trained; eg military pilots. But; I dont know. I'm what my mother calls a Doubting Thomas. I'd need alot more evidence.

It's really not that hard. Upon reading this post, I booted up Flight Simulator 2004 and flew the same route Flight 77 took, and I was able to guide it in without a whole lot of difficulty on a Boeing 747, which is a much larger and stiffer plane than a 757. I realize that it's probably not the same as flying it in real life, but Flight Simulator is as close as it gets short of sitting in a Flight College sim. I imagine that someone with full flight training could get it done.

Quite interesting.:eyebrow: I would not put past the Gov. to cover up something. I just cant imagine why they would unless it was a US missle gone off target.

I find it unlikely that it was a hoax. That plane and the people on hit had to have gone somewhere, not to mention the plane disappeared from radar

This thread makes me want to puke....

It disgusts me that it was created on 9/11...

Back to my vacation...

I have little faith left in this place...

I have just seen so much of this bullshit while trawling through sites such as whatreallyhappened and some of the more nasty Islamist boards it doesn't particularly sicken me: the act of denial itself and the willful ignorance is in itself just that ~ ignorance. Of course the reason and the justification for this is inevitably scapegoating; be it the Jews of the US government; that is the more disgusting part of the equation ~ and the one that is absent from the first posted article.

The definitive article on the events of that awful day is the popular mechanics one that goes through step by step and puts fact ahead of fiction and slices through the bullshit like a hot knife through butter.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

But lets not bother reading that, it's a Bush/Halliburton/Zionist/Freemason/MJ12 coverup.

Last edited:
I have to agree w/ dreadsox, I'm sure I'll be jumped on for saying that

Have a little respect for the people who died that day, is that really too much to ask for? Yawning at someone who points that out to you isn't the nicest response either.

Dreadsox said:
This thread makes me want to puke....

It disgusts me that it was created on 9/11...

Back to my vacation...

I have little faith left in this place...
I apologize when i made you sick,..when i posted this i not even realized that it was september 11 .

Back
Top Bottom