What Would You Do...with $300 billion?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youtooellen said:
by giving more money for war and combat.. it's almost like supporting violence and killing each other. that's kind of pointless.. it gets us nowhere.

Yeah, Too bad we wasted all that money on WWII It got Europe NOWHERE:coocoo:

youtooellen said:
by giving more money for war and combat.. it's almost like supporting violence and killing each other. that's kind of pointless.. it gets us nowhere.
Or, unlike feeble minded anti-military folks who could care less if the military crumbled into shit, we could emphasize partially on a well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State as the constitution calls for. It doesn't necessarily mean war and combat, unless they must be used. They should however be used on finding and KILLING Osama bin Laden and destroying terrorist camps. Unless you'd rather sit around assuming you're totally safe, knowing that they have two more attacks on us in mind.

youtooellen said:
i think they should use the money the opposite way. give money for those dying, and save lives. build and strengthen relationships between countries. that way, war won't have to be
Which is where I said 1/3 of the money - $1,000,000,000 would be of great use if you read my post properly.

youtooellen said:
i bet i don't make sense. but yeah :rolleyes:

sorry if i offended anyone whos for war or anything. just stating my opinion.
No sense in getting offended over it.

Macfistowannabe said:
Since you insist on an argument...

You said:

"300 billion!!! 300 billion could be put towards Africa, AIDS, cancer research, or other charities and save many many more lives than this war."

How is any of that going to keep violent people off the streets?

Not sure what your problem is:huh:

I didn't say any of my choices would.

But money towards education, inner city programs, etc would reduce crime. Money towards Africa could stop another breeding ground for terrorists.

There are a million things in this world that need funding before prisons or military.

deep said:
Use it to pursue a phony war where I could give the lion’s share of it to my cronies enriching them beyond their wildest dreams

Enabling me to distract or scare the American voter enough to ignore failed domestic policies.
I’d use a tidbit to bribe a black reporter to pilferage enough of the black vote in Ohio to ensure election. Said election would enable us to continue to plunder and reward corporate greed, and environmental polluters in the name of National Security.

300 billion is a small investment for trillions of dollars that will be looted from the working stiffs.

right, like thats ever gonna happen.. uhh wait a minute :scratch:

300 billion..... id buy some new guitars, id buy africa and sort out their issues

id buy U2 :D :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Do Miss America said:
Not sure what your problem is:huh:
No problem, but if you didn't want me to respond to your post, you shouldn't have responded to mine.

Thank you,
:macdevil:

Macfistowannabe said:
Which is where I said 1/3 of the money - $1,000,000,000 would be of great use if you read my post properly.
Correction: $100 billion.

Let's see...

$2,000,000 on a big house for my folks.
$2,000,000 on a big house for me.
$100,000 on a car of my choice.
$150,000,000,000 to Africa/AIDS
$5,000,000,000 towards improvement of public schools in America

Put the other $144,995,900,000 into bank and spend when needed.

Back
Top Bottom