What will we do in FYM when a democrat gets elected? - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #91
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico

that's why i dropped by this thread too.
Oooh! and he who wins gets crowned "The Biggest Prick!"

C'mon -- line up boys!

Old 12-10-2007, 02:55 PM   #92
Refugee

Local Time: 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar

You may want to check out your last few stints in FYM. Last time you were here you said we ALL need to grow up.
Yep. And? Every time someone says something that's against the mob in here, they get jumped on by the mob. What's the point of any of your posts in this thread other than to attack me? Where the hell did Unico come from and why? How many times has a person with a disenting opinion on FYM ever been treated respectfully or cordially? All I see is them getting called down by the mob saying their opinions are stupid or getting these:

And yet at the same time demanding that we who disagree do not get frustrated, calm down and deal respectfully with you (general you and you specfically since you are one of the worst offenders).

So yeah, ALL of you (and by ALL I meant those of you resort to these junior high tactics and you know that, but it's easier for you to paint it thusly) need to grow up.

And most ironically of all, it's from a group of people who's liberal ideology preaches freedom of speech and tolerance above all.

Old 12-10-2007, 02:58 PM   #93
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
not good enough.

i will see you in the Salt Mines.
Will there be punch and pie?
Old 12-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #94
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Snowlock

How many times has a person with a disenting opinion on FYM ever been treated respectfully or cordially? All I see is them getting called down by the mob saying their opinions are stupid or getting these:

Let me tell you, I've gotten a lot of that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there are some (some, not all) people in here that just cannot stand the fact I'm a conservative.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:59 PM   #95
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by unico

it's not that i'm not backing it up. i just said you go ahead and look because i don't feel like sifting through all your posts. it is there. i've got nothing to hide. i don't recall the thread but it was definitely in FYM.

i don't think i've ever heard this phunk phorce remix
Yeah it is that you're not backing it up. If I said that, and you felt strongly enough to publically denounce me for saying it, back it up. Or don't let your mouth (fingers) write checks...
Old 12-10-2007, 03:00 PM   #96
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

How about this, point it out next time the mob does this and refer me back to this post and I will gladly tell you, you're correct.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:01 PM   #97
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Snowlock

Yeah it is that you're not backing it up. If I said that, and you felt strongly enough to publically denounce me for saying it, back it up. Or don't let your mouth (fingers) write checks...

no wonder you haven't heard of me! 21st century dude! we use check cards now. debit is the new black. haven't you seen the commercials?
Old 12-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #98
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by 2861U2

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there are some (some, not all) people in here that just cannot stand the fact I'm a conservative.
Why would anyone not be able to stand the fact that you're a conservative? Face it, you've received a lot of flac because you have a hard time using facts, not because you are a conservative.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:07 PM   #99
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem

Will there be punch and pie?

Hail Ants!
Old 12-10-2007, 03:08 PM   #100
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Let me tell you, I've gotten a lot of that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there are some (some, not all) people in here that just cannot stand the fact I'm a conservative.

there are many intelligent conservative posters who have posted in here from time to time who are treated with much more respect than you, because they give it out beforehand *and* back up their assertions with thought and reason.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:15 PM   #101
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by indra

Oooh! and he who wins gets crowned "The Biggest Prick!"

C'mon -- line up boys!
I'm gonna go get my special* lotion.

* Enlargement Lotion - instructions for use - apply generously, rub in vigorously. (money back guarantee)
Old 12-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #102
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there are some (some, not all) people in here that just cannot stand the fact I'm a conservative.
Wrong.

Here's the facts: FYM isn't about coming here and getting all of your opinions approved just because they're your opinions.

The reason that people react with such strong responses to your posts are because of a strong lacking in logic and reason.

That can be said for a number of people on the left and right in this forum.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:19 PM   #103
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

there are many intelligent conservative posters who have posted in here from time to time who are treated with much more respect than you, because they give it out beforehand *and* back up their assertions with thought and reason.

2861U2 (and Snowlock), I highly suggest doing a search for a user named "nbcrusader". He was as right (politically) as they come, and yet because he was thorough, didn't attack anyone for rebutting his posts, and backed up what he stated, he was very highly respected and people listened to him.

Take an example from him of how to do it right (pun intended ), please.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:21 PM   #104
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

I think when the democrats take over the white house posting here @ interference will decrease because we will all be too busy having sex with our robot dogs and doing drugs and cooking dinner for terrorists. Plus we'll all probably have to get to work on that bin Laden monument we've been looking to build. And then of course there's all the sicknesses well be trying to catch so that we can get treated for free - and by free I mean "let the rich pay for me". It's going to be a busy busy time. FYM will probably grow pretty silent. Mr. Pussy's, on the other hand, will probably be booming. And Out of Control too. Probably Dream Out Loud as well cause you know how those hippie liberals love to write poetry about sex with robot dogs and all that shit.
Old 12-10-2007, 03:23 PM   #105
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
I think when the democrats take over the white house posting here @ interference will decrease because we will all be too busy having sex with our robot dogs and doing drugs and cooking dinner for terrorists. Plus we'll all probably have to get to work on that bin Laden monument we've been looking to build. And then of course there's all the sicknesses well be trying to catch so that we can get treated for free - and by free I mean "let the rich pay for me". It's going to be a busy busy time. FYM will probably grow pretty silent. Mr. Pussy's, on the other hand, will probably be booming. And Out of Control too. Probably Dream Out Loud as well cause you know how those hippie liberals love to write poetry about sex with robot dogs and all that shit.
"Imagine a time in the not-too-distant future-December 24th, but instead of festive lights...roving gangs of children terrorize the city. They have zero respect for authority because whether a child is naughty or nice, everyone gets the same thing for Christmas: Jack Squat ... Does my vision of a world without Christmas sound too far-fetched? This is exactly the future Secul-azis want for your children and grandchildren." - Stephen Colbert, I Am America (And So Can You!)