What will be the outcome after she loses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillary's future post 2008 general election ? Your 5 year prediction

• She will stay married to Bill, remain her her dysfucntional relationship, and continued being a Sena

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • When she sees being married to Bill didn't help her attain her presidentail goal, she will kick Bill

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • She will not only divorce Bill, but write a tell all book.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • She will still be angry for losing and blame it on Bill and the vast right wing conspiracy for all

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
as have i. i'm just pointing out your biased deep rooted hatred in this poll. i don't see an option for frolicking in the fields with butterflies, or ANYTHING happy for that matter.

Oh really? your profile picture looks like you're 17-19 yrs old.

The poll was written with a satarical tone, as are most my posts.
:hug:

unico said:

well, your avatar looks like you're bono!

diamond is the closet interferencer resembling bono in
heart
swaggar
and
outlandishness.
:sexywink:

unico said:

:lol: I was wondering how it became 5 stars when I was the only one who posted in it at the time.

That's the way it always is with his threads here, FYI. Even Bono wouldn't do that, even though he emulates diamond and everything diamond does.

yes
yes

better than a cup of coffeee in the morning.

yes
yes
say hallelujah.

gina you're more than welcome to post your opinons and even vote in my threads.

Ninguna discriminación aquí, pequeña muchacha escolar.

MrsSpringsteen said:

Gee thanks diamond, I was about to ask for your permission. Little girl? :eyebrow:

Is this enough breakfast for your ego?

almost.
I have to kill a little time before my morning shower get's warmed up.

:)

diamond said:
Hillary can't seem to get ahead. Her unpopularity due to her overbearing persona, her history and her spouse seem to be her downfall in her perpetual quest for power; and based on the article above it looks unattainable for her.

i know!

she's such a bitch, trying to be president and everything.

Re: Re: What will be the outcome after she loses?

Irvine511 said:

i know!

she's such a bitch, trying to be president and everything.

it's her persona and methods that do her in.
if you choose not to accept that fact continue to live in your state of denial.

that said please don't take this post personally as I value your posts little Irvine, your views are occassionally rich.

dbs

I think it's too easy to call Hillary a bitch. If she were a man, people would just call her assertive. I'm actually hoping she becomes president. Go Hillary!

diamond said:
i've been thru a lot of elections; and i call them like i see em.
:)

:hmm:

Care to place a little wager? How about this: you pick any Republican candidate you want, right now. I get to pick Hillary Clinton. If your candidate wins, I owe you $500 (I'll donate it to a charity of your choice). If Hillary wins, you do the same for me. If neither candidate wins, it's a wash.

LyricalDrug said:

:hmm:

Care to place a little wager? How about this: you pick any Republican candidate you want, right now. I get to pick Hillary Clinton. If your candidate wins, I owe you $500 (I'll donate it to a charity of your choice). If Hillary wins, you do the same for me. If neither candidate wins, it's a wash.

I will take u up on it, however let's lower it to *50.00, ( I'll pick Guliani) I'm not Mr "*Money Bags" here, and to make it more interesting if neither of our canidates win but our party wins-me R, you-D, it's a 25.00 bet.

So you on?

dbs

diamond said:

I will take u up on it, however let's lower it to *50.00, ( I'll pick Guliani) I'm not Mr "*Money Bags" here, and to make it more interesting if neither of our canidates win but our party wins-me R, you-D, it's a 25.00 bet.

So you on?

dbs

Sounds good -- agreed on both changes.

Game on!

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom