What will be the outcome after she loses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillary's future post 2008 general election ? Your 5 year prediction

• She will stay married to Bill, remain her her dysfucntional relationship, and continued being a Sena

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • When she sees being married to Bill didn't help her attain her presidentail goal, she will kick Bill

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • She will not only divorce Bill, but write a tell all book.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • She will still be angry for losing and blame it on Bill and the vast right wing conspiracy for all

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care what diamond wants to put in his threads. I expect him to dislike Hillary, so what the hell? I did object to his rating shenanigans in the Elizabeth Edwards thread. It's two different things.

:shrug:

I will rate your reply.:wink:

2stars.gif

MrsSpringsteen said:

What do you think of his rating the Elizabeth Edwards cancer thread one star?

I am not enough of a regular in here anymore to know much about it at all.

Would I have done it no...and I think I have called Diamond out on things before friend or not.

diamond said:
context esquire dread.

And my friend, I cannot recall exactly when or where, but I do recall us agreeing to disagree here and there....:wink:

One thing we agree on is jumping on stage.....

verte76 said:
It's two different things.

With all due respect verte it's not two different things for me. When someone can be that biased in their thinking, and that mean spirited that they would sink that low in the rating of that thread-well I just can't take anything they have to say about Hillary Clinton (or any other Democrat) seriously. Especially when people jump in and try to respond to it as if it's some sort of legit thread-and some make certain not-so-veiled potshots too. That's all I want to say about it- it's a waste of time. I'm not angry at the so called content of the thread, I'm angry about the bs that surrounds the whole thing.

So OK, it's the same thing. Rating that thread one star was disgusting. You could consider this thread disgusting also, but I don't. I don't give a damn what diamond thinks of Hillary Clinton. It's pretty predictable.

MrsSpringsteen said:
With all due respect verte it's not two different things for me. When someone can be that biased in their thinking, and that mean spirited that they would sink that low in the rating of that thread-well I just can't take anything they have to say about Hillary Clinton (or any other Democrat) seriously. Especially when people jump in and try to respond to it as if it's some sort of legit thread-and some make certain not-so-veiled potshots too. That's all I want to say about it- it's a waste of time. I'm not angry at the so called content of the thread, I'm angry about the bs that surrounds the whole thing.

Practically everyone here thinks that whoever rated that thread one star, be it Diamond or anyone else, should not have done so.

But to go on and on and on about it, is just silly.

Just let it go, for Chrissakes.

(Of course, I WOULD say that, because I HATE women.

I'm also a White Supremacist, I hate queers and I use the n-word whenever I can, especially in polite society).

Speaking of letting it go...I think this one has gone on long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom