What will be the outcome after she loses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillary's future post 2008 general election ? Your 5 year prediction

• She will stay married to Bill, remain her her dysfucntional relationship, and continued being a Sena

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • When she sees being married to Bill didn't help her attain her presidentail goal, she will kick Bill

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • She will not only divorce Bill, but write a tell all book.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • She will still be angry for losing and blame it on Bill and the vast right wing conspiracy for all

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
verte76 said:
I hope McCain is the Republican candidate because I think he will be easier to beat. He's toast, however, he'll never get the nomination, because he's too close to Bush. The Republicans are toast. Bush has ruined them. They can't win.

that's what i was thinking

and then I saw this :huh: \/
It's hard to find any good news for Republicans these days. So why, in poll after poll, including the new TIME poll, does that advantage seem to disappear whenever voters are asked to pick a President in hypothetical head-to-head matchups among front-runners with solid name recognition.
In our poll, Hillary Clinton loses to John McCain, 42%-48%,
and to Rudy Giuliani 41%-50%.
Even though Clinton maintains a 7% edge over Obama among Democratic respondents, Obama fares better in the general election matchups. It's so close that it's a statistical dead heat,
but Obama still loses: 43%-45% to McCain, 44%-45% to Giuliani.

martha said:
My dream election? Condi vs. Hilary

Let's watch heads explode! :hyper:

I cannot stand either of them......

But I would love to see it....

It would be good for my daughter.

And....

I am laughing my ass off at the number of people who get worked up at a diamond thread....

Amazes me.....

Brother Diamond.... Thanks for posting.... I mean really, it is not as insightful as a Mitt Romney bashing thread...but ...You tried.

Dreadsox said:

It would be good for my daughter.

not your son, though?

just commenting as you mentioned only your daughter learning from and being exposed to feminist suffocation in the womens' rights thread.
:sexywink:

It's still a Republican White House though. I don't care for whatever schmaltzy shit about unity or whatever, or if the Republican Party tries to move closer to the middle for some votes. They are repulsive, their history littered with evil.

Dreadsox said:
And....

I am laughing my ass off at the number of people who get worked up at a diamond thread....

Amazes me.....

What do you think of his rating the Elizabeth Edwards cancer thread one star? Unbelievably rude and childish if you ask me, really sinking to new lows. It's one thing if he wants to be so childish as to rate his own threads five stars, but that's a whole different story. Just because he's your friend doesn't make him above reproach :shrug:

I don't get "worked up" over his threads-trust me. But I do get "worked up" over bs like that. And some people do get tired of certain types of bs.

Dreadsox said:
And....

Amazes me.....

Brother Diamond.... Thanks for posting.... I mean really, it is not as insightful as a Mitt Romney bashing thread...but ...You tried.

Yeah, it's kinda funny how some ppl get worked up now isn't it?

Some cannot read between the lines when seeing a satarical thread staring them in the face.

Some choose to get worked up if your opinon doesn't coincide with the mindset in FYM, I don't know why.

Some get mad if you call out a politician and view his ambitions as being self serving (this goes both ways Republicans can be overly defensive too) and get even more upset if u rate a thread in way thet disagrees with thiers, taking your vote out of context.

Funny place this FYM, this is why I spend little time here, and pity those that are addicted to online message boards, and what over ppl think.

So that's that.

:)

Out-

dbs

Keep making yourself the victim diamond, and making judgments and sarcastic remarks about "people" on message boards. Maybe you should just quit while you're "ahead" so to speak. There's no justification for what you did in that thread-period, end of story.

diamond said:

Some cannot read between the lines when seeing a satarical thread staring them in the face.

Clever satire may not be your strongest gift.

:lol: at this thread. I dislike Hillary not because she's an opinionated, political woman, but because she comes off as authoritarian, droning, "I know what's best for you" in every speech she makes.

There's a mash-up video on Youtube at the moment which is quite apt at pointing out the flaws in her campaign. I LOLed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo

A_Wanderer said:
Anything that can get people angry or annoyed has the potential to be great satire.

Potential. Potential.:wink:

To paraphrase: the greatest regret is what could have been.

Last edited:
If I admitted to deliberately running on lines of argument just because I find peoples reactions amusing then obviously it wouldn't be as funny; Diamond is obviously a genius at it.

Canadiens1160 said:
:lol: at this thread. I dislike Hillary not because she's an opinionated, political woman, but because she comes off as authoritarian, droning, "I know what's best for you" in every speech she makes.

There's a mash-up video on Youtube at the moment which is quite apt at pointing out the flaws in her campaign. I LOLed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6h3G-lMZxjo

Those echo my sentiments as well.

The video has made it's way around much to the chagrin of the Clinton campaign.

dbs

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
Anything that can get people angry or annoyed has the potential to be great satire.

Must be why Christopher Hitchens thinks my sex has no sense of humor, which I thought was a lovely piece of satire.:wink:

A_Wanderer said:
Exactly, because those that get angry at it are validating the argument, and that makes it hilarious.

i don't get angry; with each passing post, i find diamond more and more irresistable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom