What is wrong with the threads in here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just don't have time to participate fully anymore so I give quick responses to familiar subjects. I'm lame. And clothed.

I think we should all get naked when we're online here. It might make us feel less inhibited as we post. Let me go ask my boss if I can sit at my desk naked for a few hours a day.

I would just like to add that there's been some great discussion in FYM. People have been very respectful of my views and others' views and it's been fun. :up: I enjoyed the ask a ??? threads. Maybe we could have an ask the FYMer of the week thread or something.

And no, I'm not naked right now. :eyebrow:

coemgen said:
I would just like to add that there's been some great discussion in FYM. People have been very respectful of my views and others' views and it's been fun. :up: I enjoyed the ask a ??? threads. Maybe we could have an ask the FYMer of the week thread or something.
I've been considering it, but I'll be busy this weekend. Ask the Wannabe will come once I get through with a project and a Law exam. If I don't forget.

I think people get burned out sometimes. I know I just don't give a flying fuck about a whole lot right now.

sulawesigirl4 said:
I've been thinking of starting a thread about Africa and answering people's questions about what's going on here and what life is really like. Because it seems to me that there is a lot of ignorance about that part of the world (understandably so, since it is not really in the news except for war and AIDS). But then again, I figure if I post such a thing it will sink and die. Maybe if I put the word "gay" or "Bush" or "Iraq" in it tho.... hmmm. :sexywink:

I'd love such a thread and would probably participate. I would love to know more about the reality in Africa and whether things are as bad or worse than they are portrayed here.

Back
Top Bottom