"What is the one thing that gives you so much...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL
smile.gif

mikal and z edge, U 2 both crack me up!!
roflmao.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 09-02-2001).]

Originally posted by z edge:
keep the law dogs the hell away from me!! I already have to go to court on one violation!

Must be cause you keep driving around with the tops off and the U2 blaring. The word is inconspicuous.
wink.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Originally posted by Like O2:
Must be cause you keep driving around with the tops off and the U2 blaring. The word is inconspicuous.
wink.gif

Good call! Car is parked and I am not going anywhere tonight! Except back to that wild orgy in the EYKIW forum
eek.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
Good call! Car is parked and I am not going anywhere tonight! Except back to that wild orgy in the EYKIW forum
eek.gif

Wonder what Trash Can's gonna think of all this when he reads it. I don't think this is the kind of "Fulfillment In Life" they were talking about at church.
wink.gif
LOL

Then again, you never know.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Hopefully Trash Can will take this for just lighthearted fun that gets a little carried away from time to time. No harm intended, this started out a really introspective thread.

Hey... I dont mind that you guys get off the subject and have fun... I'm not in charge here. Its only a net forum after all... "Do what you like."

Gotta go!
Peace.

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

I know, I know.....

that's why I put the "winking" smilie next to my comment. Maybe I need to be more obvious, here's one.....

wink_2.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom