What is the most politically incorrect thing you have done? - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-01-2005, 09:24 AM   #46
Refugee

Location: I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and butterflies in my tummy
Local Time: 12:30 PM
no... just a little creepy ... lol...

Old 02-01-2005, 01:13 PM   #47
Acrobat

Let's see....

I chained myself beneath a train filled with toxic waste when I worked for Greenpeace. I also did this stupid thing at Savannah River Plant as well. It was a bit goofy. Are they politcally incorrect though? Hmm...

How about going skinny dipping at the pond outside of the Carter Presidential Center? That shows lack of respect for one of our former presidents. Still not politically incorrect though...

Ok, when I was 17 my then boyfriend was black and after watching the film "Mississippi Burning" I looked at him and apologized for what my race did. He just looked at me like I was a moron and said, "well it didn't happen to me it happened to them and you didn't do it...."

I don't know if any of these things actually qualify. Yall can let me know....

Old 02-01-2005, 01:23 PM   #48
Acrobat

After reading over all the posts ... i just realized something. My stories suck! They aren't politically incorrect at all. However I doooooooooooo have one though!

When I was living in Northern Ireland (um about 4 1/2 years ago) I was getting a lift home from my work mates. My boss was driving actually. Anyway it was late and the weekend and the police were usually out at that time to round up the drunks and people fighting etc. So anyway I see this big white truck/van type thing and I said (in a car full of Irish people....real live people from Ireland types) UH OH looks like they are loading up the Paddy Wagon. Oh man it just fell right out of my mouth. (Shock!)