What is the most politically incorrect thing you have done?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG,,,,,,I feel better about my Theology Building incident.

DrTeeth said:
I'm known for making fun of just about anything and anyone so I'm not even counting that.

I guess I wasn't a very responsible driver when my windshield had frozen up and I was too lazy to wait untill it had defrosted and I had a clear view. So I drove all the way home with my head out of the sidewindow going 100 km/h. :reject:

That's not politically incorrect - that is just dumb!!! :ohmy:

Last edited:
indra said:

Sometimes, when I'm in a particularly cheeky mood, I'll round her up and then, as we're walking back to our own cart, say to the people who's cart she's appropriated "You'd almost think she's retarded, wouldn't you?" :rolleyes:

I have Down's twin neices (5 yrs old) so this could be me someday. :lol:

verte76 said:

Damn. Let me try this one, it happened when I was in grammar school. I was "sanding rocks", playing with sandstones with the other kids in the playground, and someone asked me "what's black eyes backwards?" I said "Eyes black" without realizing the whole thing was supposed to be a racist joke. My parents, to say the least, were horrified.

:up: There you go!

While back in Russia, telling and laughing at inappropriate jokes, ranging from ethnicities to disabled people. All pretty horrible, looking at them now - and I didn't even know back then that it was wrong to tell jokes like that; political correctness is not exactly a burning issue back there.

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

To her face? :eek:

Either way, not bad :D

I wish I had the opportunity to call her a CUNextTuesday to her face. However, I have often referred to her as a cunt while listening to her show (when it was broadcast here in Milwaukee) or reading her crap. I do that to know how the enemy thinks.

Note: I come from the camp that thinks that making racial jokes is funny. It shows how insane prejudices are.
I told some people who have latin american roots, that they should learn from black people: don't work and live off welfare. They thought I seriously believed black people were lazy. I was also chided on what to call people from latin america...i still don't know what to call them.....political correctness was invented by someone (liberal or conservative) to cover up our prejudices. "Don't talk about it cause really we are racist"

In high school we were discussing the issue of religion and its impact in Northern Ireland, esp The Troubles. You're from NI, my teacher said pointing to me, explain how you see it. I then went on to discuss the catholics and the prostitutes.....:laugh:

Needless to say, all crediblity went out the window that day:laugh:

Last edited:
Let's see....

I chained myself beneath a train filled with toxic waste when I worked for Greenpeace. I also did this stupid thing at Savannah River Plant as well. It was a bit goofy. Are they politcally incorrect though? Hmm...

How about going skinny dipping at the pond outside of the Carter Presidential Center? That shows lack of respect for one of our former presidents. Still not politically incorrect though...

Ok, when I was 17 my then boyfriend was black and after watching the film "Mississippi Burning" I looked at him and apologized for what my race did. He just looked at me like I was a moron and said, "well it didn't happen to me it happened to them and you didn't do it...."

I don't know if any of these things actually qualify. Yall can let me know....

After reading over all the posts ... i just realized something. My stories suck! They aren't politically incorrect at all. However I doooooooooooo have one though!

When I was living in Northern Ireland (um about 4 1/2 years ago) I was getting a lift home from my work mates. My boss was driving actually. Anyway it was late and the weekend and the police were usually out at that time to round up the drunks and people fighting etc. So anyway I see this big white truck/van type thing and I said (in a car full of Irish people....real live people from Ireland types) UH OH looks like they are loading up the Paddy Wagon. Oh man it just fell right out of my mouth. (Shock!)

Back
Top Bottom