what if your god is gay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've said it before and i'll say it again ... Jesus was 33, unmarried, presumably a virgin, hung around with a group of guys, women felt very comfortable around him yet he never seemed to be interested in them beyond giving them good advice, he was a carpenter and from this we can probably infer a good sense of interior design ... i dunno, you do the math.

Irvine511 said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again ... Jesus was 33, unmarried, presumably a virgin, hung around with a group of guys, women felt very comfortable around him yet he never seemed to be interested in them beyond giving them good advice, he was a carpenter and from this we can probably infer a good sense of interior design ... i dunno, you do the math.
maybe he just wanted to die a virgin?

I don't think God or Jesus has a gender or sexual preference/orientation either

But I'm embarrassed to admit I like to think of Jesus as looking like Jim Caviezel :wink:

earthshell said:
maybe he just wanted to die a virgin?

Maybe he had other more important things on his mind like, I don't know - staying true to his mission and redeeming mankind and "destroying the works of the devil"?

some of my Gods are gay... so I do not have to ask what if. And you know what ? It's really great. I know straight ones, gay ones, hermaphrodite ones. We are all a part of God, so why shouldn't parts of God be flamingly, gloriously Gay?!

coemgen said:
Oh my gosh, Irvine's right! Jesus hung out with a group of men. That totally means he's gay! :|

33, unmarried, women felt very comfortable around him, he was very non-threatening, didn't like to fight ... seems to me that these are characteristics that most straight men would call "gay."

i'm also having a bit of fun here.

the real answer is that God has no gender or orientation.

Tinybubbles said:
some of my Gods are gay... so I do not have to ask what if. And you know what ? It's really great. I know straight ones, gay ones, hermaphrodite ones. We are all a part of God, so why shouldn't parts of God be flamingly, gloriously Gay?!
because then there would be no "need" for bigotry.

Well, if god's gay then he did a horrible job getting his point across with the whole male+Female= offspring thing.

Irvine511 said:
maybe judas and jesus had a torrid affair?

why not?

Because fornication is a sin. A "torrid affair" of such a nature would be fornication. The Lord Jesus Christ is Holy - he has never commited sin.

I see God as some asexual energy Being anyway. Asexual energy Beings don't have sex...lol.

Melon

Judah said:
One of my gods IS gay. (Morrissey!)

Morrissey is gay??? Now I'm shocked!

Actually I'm pretty sure he has never publicly declared a sexual preference to be strictly accurate.

Back
Top Bottom