What if it's like 2000 all over again?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShellBeThere

War Child
:yikes: :yikes:

I was watching FOXnews after voting and they were saying, it's a 'statistical dead heat' In FL or wherever they were focused on, which I think would just kill me if it was a widespread phenonemon, as it might indeed be.

I feel like I've not really exhaled after the 2000 deal, I don't know that I'll be able to stand it if it goes down similiarly this time!

And with all the dead-heat states this time 'round, it wouldn't just be let's rag on florida and joke about chads and katherine harris. it would be NM, and OH and PA and MI and ohsweetlord...

I might have to limit myself tonight to only ComedyCentral coverage to stay sane...

Last edited:
Just spare us this horror. While I do not believe in praying for my side, I think it's OK to pray for closure on this deal today, and I am.

Well there's about a million democrat lawyers working for Kerry on this issue, so if it's a tie you can be sure he'll "win".

ShellBeThere said:
I was watching FOXnews after voting and they were saying, it's a 'statistical dead heat' In FL or wherever they were focused on, which I think would just kill me if it was a widespread phenonemon, as it might indeed be.

So that means Kerry is ahead in Florida!! :up: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom