What does your bumper sticker say?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coemgen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Mine say "God is not a Republican...or a Democrat," and then I have one for Relevant magazine.

By the way, this thread is a tribute to Melon who said in another thread that he hates bumper stickers.:wink:

"I'm not gay but my boyfriend is."

actually, i'd never, ever put on a bumpersticker, but i think that one's pretty funny.

I'm concerned about the resale value of my car, as I'm hoping to sell it within the next 12-18 months. So no bumper stickers here, either.

coemgen said:
Why not a bumpersticker? Are you a purist when it comes to cars? I was for a while.

well, for now my car is dead, god rest his soul, but while i enjoy bumperstickers (some of them) i just don't feel the need to put one on. i haven't given it much thought, but it's not something i've ever felt compelled to do.

Well, the resale value on my car is nil, so it doesn't really matter what I do to it. :|

But the only thing I have on it is one of those footed amphibian thingies with Darwin written in the middle.

well, I dont have a car but there are 3 bumper stickers I´ve seen that are worthy of mentioning IMHO

my friend has "never drive faster than your angels can fly". I like that one!

have also seen "practice random acts of kindness". also good.

but I did see a bumper sticker in NY city that said "Hey France - kiss my American ass!" I cant believe that people even print such crap. Let alone that there are people who will buy it!

I don't have any bumper stickers right now. On my old car I had a u2 one and an irish flag. I have a bumper sticker sitting in my room that says "why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?" that a friend gave me, but i haven't gotten around to putting it on.

I've still got a Kerry/Edwards sticker and an "It's up to the women vote kerry" sticker, plus several Tim Kaine for governor stickers, including one of those little round white ones that says "TIM" and a chap petersen for lt. governor sticker.

yesterday some lady pulled up next to me (i had my windows down) and she said "i like your stickers!" and one time a week or two before the election a guy was behind me giving me a thumb up.

then there are all the glares i get but i just laugh at those people :lol:

I had an Oxfam "Make Trade Fair" bumper sticker on a car that was, alas, totalled in January of 2004. I haven't put any on the car I got after that.

Don't have a bumper sticker but I liked the "Honk if you're horny!" sticker one of my co-workers brought back from the States some years ago. :)

Well if you had ever seen my car a few bumper stickers won't make a bit if difference so:

U2 and John Kerry on windshied
Peace sign and Garbage sticker on right rear passenger
Globe Theatre sitcker on left rear passenger
A dancing snoopy with two woodstocks on rear hatch and another U2 sticker

I also have this fabulous make your own car magnet set that I use for road trips. I did a I'd rather be at a U2 Concert for when I was traveling during the Elevation Tour.

I have no desire for bumper stickers, because if I piss someone off on the road, they aren't going to like people like me. Unfortunately, I do have one for my university. I can't wait to peel it off.

Forgot to mention (but wouldn't mind adding a post rather than editing..heh...), the funniest bumper sticker I've seen is "Drive it like you stole it."

*confession:

sometimes i stick "Viva Bush" stickers over faded "Kerry" bumper stickers when no one is looking..

it's part of my unbridled compassionate conservatisim:angry:

thank u,

db9:wink:

I dont put bumper stickers on my car...I used to have one taped in my back window that was in the shape of a clock and it had hearts for the hands and it read "No time for hate" Now I have a magnet on my car that supports animal rescue.

What cracked me up one time was this car that had computer printouts - much more printouts than stickers - all over his windows and the rest of the body of his car that pretty much said all one could fit in their mind against Bush. I kind of feel bad that one would waste so much time and energy doing all of that.

"Grow your own dope - Plant a Man"

On my old mini van...no bumper stickers on my pretty red 'vert.

I know I'm annoying this thread by posting random thoughts that come into my mind rather than spending an hour dreaming up a post filled with everything I want to say...</end of apology>

I actually have some bumper stickers on my closet doors from some concerts I went to (Switchfoot, Five Iron, etc...), a crossbone skull, and Bart Simpson with a sling shot. Maybe if life ever gets boring, I'll start a scrapbook of bumper stickers.

Back
Top Bottom