What Do You Think Of This Ad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the iron horse said:
"You do realize this question makes no sense and is impossible to answer."

No, the question makes perfect sense.

For example, if concealed weapon permit carriers were shooting people left and right, you would have a truck load of news to slam into this thread.

They are not.

If charged for murder, do you think they always check for a permit? As if that would make a difference.

Once they have motive and weapon, it's rare they are going to book them with not carrying a permit on top of murder. Just think about it a little.

"If charged for murder, do you think they always check for a permit? As if that would make a difference.

Once they have motive and weapon, it's rare they are going to book them with not carrying a permit on top of murder. Just think about it a little."

I'm not sure we are talking on the same topic.

the iron horse said:
"If charged for murder, do you think they always check for a permit? As if that would make a difference.

Once they have motive and weapon, it's rare they are going to book them with not carrying a permit on top of murder. Just think about it a little."

I'm not sure we are talking on the same topic.

We're talking about the same topic. You said if there were permit holders commiting murder we'd know. I'm telling you wouldn't.

"We're talking about the same topic. You said if there were permit holders commiting murder we'd know. I'm telling you wouldn't."

OK, I'll stand by my statement that we would know.

If U.S. citizens, with CWPs, were shooting people...

believe me...we would be blasted by CNN,CBS,NBC..

It's not happening...

Yes, criminals are murdering with guns, bats, knives...ect

In my hometown recently, a man was killed by his girlfriend with her steel comb.

And other by a kitchen knife.

the iron horse said:

OK, I'll stand by my statement that we would know.

If U.S. citizens, with CWPs, were shooting people...

believe me...we would be blasted by CNN,CBS,NBC..

What I'm saying is in crimes of passion, middle to upper-class domestic violence cases, and middle to upper class murders occur. Many of which are first time offenders, and many own legal guns. But when these murders occur, no one cares about if there's a permit or not.

"What I'm saying is in crimes of passion, middle to upper-class domestic violence cases, and middle to upper class murders occur. Many of which are first time offenders, and many own legal guns. But when these murders occur, no one cares about if there's a permit or not."

BonoVoxSupastar,

Thank you for carrying on a civil discussion with me.
I'm out of here for the night.

*tomorrow i guess :)*

Back
Top Bottom