what do you think "free your mind" means?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:
Hey, Bubba, it happens to the best of us. I can see how you lost it. I can see why you'd be upset at that sort of accusation. I admit to being, uh, more leftist in my political views than you are, but I'd never say that about conservative Republicans. I'm capable of lighting a few fireworks upon occasion myself. Sometimes I get peeved at my fellow liberals, and yes, sometimes I get peeved at conservatives. But accusing someone of blatantly plotting to kill or whatever isn't something I'd ever do. I'm glad you've settled on the right thing to do--i agree with you there---but don't judge yourself too harshly. At the end of a day we're all flesh and blood.

What the nice libraian verte said:) I agree.
Bubba is a passionate proud person along w ZEdge.
I see alot of times Bubba pulls out adequate reference material and then he is ganged up on.
:ohmy:

Ganged up on by a crowd of people.:(
A crowd of people ...who claim that empathy and compassion are one 2 cornerstones of their belief system:|
Whats up w/that?
Thanks verte.
Peace
DB9
:idea:

You're quite welcome. Egads, this sounds like something I'd say about the Klan or some outfit like that and I know you're totally against the Klan and their dirty ilk. The fact of the matter is that we are not talking about the Klan at all. I think conservatives care about people as much as I do, you just want to do something different about the problems they have. That's cool. It's like two different roads to the same destination. By the same token, I've known liberals who are as mean as snakes and only care about their egos. People like that can get lost for all I care. It's the meanness in politics that I hate, not the different ideas.

Back
Top Bottom