What a bomb! What a mistake! What a Wanker you have for president!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2_Guy

Refugee
Once again...

America... Where did it all went wrong?

... Lost in a Roman...wilderness of pain
And all the people are insane
All the people are insane
voting for him... once again, yeah ...

... Once upon a time... a great empire fell...

I need to apply for citizenship in another country. Does anyone know how I become a citizen of Australia or someplace far away from this insanity?

If you come to Australia Danospano....

You have to sing our national anthem, no one knows the words to it and most people hate the "song" with passion.

You can come here, but we just voted in a government for a 4th term which is very Pro-Bush. Convincing victory as well.

Some say that our prime minister has been licking Bush's arse, but that's just a rumour. Probably true though...

And we don't like refugees, if you are a refugee we will lock you up in the middle of the hot outback and leave you there in terrible conditions for many a year. Even if you're an innocent child it doesnt matter.

And no we dot keep kangaroos as pets and chase crocidiles around and dangle our babies a millimeter away from a croc's jaws.

Good title to a thread! Well, what can I say? Next country to be invaded by the USA: The Netherlands! :) Since we've got a few problems with extremist Muslims here as well as yesterday's murder showed. :ohmy:

As soon as I graduate from college, I am either moving to Europe and never coming back or running for president myself. IN the meantime, everyone- prepare your army gear! It's only a matter of time before every single person in the country will be invading another country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom