Well Mexico is Pissed with The US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin....When they divided the whole country in half how long did it take to do this to the whole country?

Well then how about this solution. Everyone who is for letting illegal immigrants come through must pay for all there expenses. Those who oppose it can go about there business and not have to pay for expenses.

[Q]Look what happened in France a month and and a half ago[/Q]

Justin were the people who rioted in France legal citizens of their country or were they illegal aliens?

Dreadsox said:
it was built in a weekend....

With the skills of illegal Mexican concrete workers.
Sorry, couldn't help it! :wave:

God Bless immigration, legal or not!

"When two sides are so wrong, compromise is not weakness. In fact, it is wisdom and strength."
-Father Jonathan

I'm thinking everyone has made their points here.

This thread seems to be just careening from one soundbite to another at this point, with very little engagement of facts and some of the more structured arguments which have been presented taking place.

Is it time? :lock:

I am learning a lot.....:wink:

I was not aware that the Berlin wall divided the entire country of Germany.

I am quite honestly puzzled because there were some pretty offensive remarks in this thread.

Justin24 said:
Well then how about this solution. Everyone who is for letting illegal immigrants come through must pay for all there expenses. Those who oppose it can go about there business and not have to pay for expenses.

Then I guess by this fucked up logic you should pay more for your housing, landscaping, food at restauraunts, streets, and almost everything around you.

You cool with that?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Then I guess by this fucked up logic you should pay more for your housing, landscaping, food at restauraunts, streets, and almost everything around you.

You cool with that?

That would fall under you, it's in your contract.

Start learning spanish and start waving that mexian flag people and give a granf salute to your president Vincente Fox.

Justin24 said:

That would fall under you, it's in your contract.

Start learning spanish and start waving that mexian flag people and give a granf salute to your president Vincente Fox.
:banghead:

Justin, that doesn't even make any sense...

Do you read your own posts?

It was failed logic because you are only looking at one side of the story. You aren't looking at the fact that the food farmed in this country is cheaper due to immigrants, the restaurants built are cheaper due to labor, and the bus boys in the back are working for cheaper rates. So that $7 hamburger is now $10. And that's only your food, think about everything else. Rent, mortgage, a stay at the hotel, everything...

Dreadsox said:
I am quite honestly puzzled because there were some pretty offensive remarks in this thread.
I'm only just now getting a chance to review the whole thing but you're right. And I have a feeling that's likely to continue if I leave this open. Hence...
Justin24 said:
Ohh I have to feed my kids, I came here for a better life, cause I am to STUPID to figure out how to better my country, so I think I will go to someone elses country and turn it into little Mexico or some other third world country.:mad:
Justin, I'm not singling you out for the unwinding of this thread because some of the responses were pretty rude too. But this kind of post, besides adding nothing to the dialogue, is only likely to irritate others and lower their impression of what you have to contribute around here more generally. FYM is a place for structured discussion and focused analysis...not off-the-cuff venting, or randomly tossed out associations, or blanket generalizations. Please keep that in mind when you post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom