Welcome to Israel President Bush.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
President Bush landed in Israel about an hour ago and I'm so proud and happy to have him here.

Expectations aren't very high for this trip and it's mainly acting as a smokescreen for our idiot PM Ehud Olmert who is about to get his ass kicked by the findings of the Winograd Commission that investigated his performance (or lack thereof) during the last disasterous Lebanon war.

However, It's always a pleasure when our good friends come to visit - especially a friend like George Bush.

ooohh!! Do us a favour and keep him! :D

indra said:

Sorry, no can do....someone has to hand over the keys of the White House to Hillary/Mitt/Mike/Barak/John/Rudi.......

Besides, I don't think he'd like our couch - too soft.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

indra said:

Perhaps we should send him to Iraq, they would love to have him there, after all, he liberated them.

Well, I tried. :wink: I tried to give him to Australia a while ago. They wouldn't keep him either. :grumpy:

perhaps you could ask president bush to patrol that monstrosity of a barricade separating the good guys from the bad guys.

oooh, i went there.

banksy2.jpg

Zoomerang96 said:
perhaps you could ask president bush to patrol that monstrosity of a barricade separating the good guys from the bad guys.

oooh, i went there.

banksy2.jpg

lol....

That "monstrosity" as you call it is helping to keep me and my family safe....That's good enough for me.

However, I'm confident that as soon as peace is achieved with the Palestinians the wall will be torn down - just like the Berlin wall was.

indra said:
Well, I tried. :wink: I tried to give him to Australia a while ago. They wouldn't keep him either. :grumpy:

Please, don't try that ever again! I want to go back there one day.

AchtungBono said:

However, I'm confident that as soon as peace is achieved with the Palestinians the wall will be torn down - just like the Berlin wall was.

with all due respect, the israeli - palestinian conflict , and the one that surrounded the cold war is not in the slightest comparable.

two totally different situations.

Don't inflict him on another country. Instead just build a wall in the US where the conservatives can live in Smith and Wesson peace on one side, and the democrats can live in daisy chain weaving harmony on the other.

:shrug:

LMAO!!!!

You guys crack me up!!!

I wonder if he'd agree to convert to Judaism and come live here permanently?

He could "Hebrew-ise" his name from George to Yossi and Bush to Sneh (the Hebrew word for "bush") and come live on a kibbutz and raise cattle.

Do you think Laura would agree?....

AchtungBono said:

Hmmmmmmmmm.............*thinking*.........Bush AND Cheney??

I'll get back to you on that.

Anyone else want to sweeten the deal?

We'll throw in Karl Rove, Donald Rumsfeld and Condy Rice. Sweet enough? :wink:

AchtungBono said:
LMAO!!!!

You guys crack me up!!!

I wonder if he'd agree to convert to Judaism and come live here permanently?

He could "Hebrew-ise" his name from George to Yossi and Bush to Sneh (the Hebrew word for "bush") and come live on a kibbutz and raise cattle.

Do you think Laura would agree?....

Do you think he would purchase a house in the normal way?

Or would he just take over someone else's land, as I believe is the usual wont of 'settlers'?

Though I see today he is calling for the stolen land to be returned which he is right to do, IMO.

Last edited:
Interesting how some people are more concerned about "stolen land" as opposed to the targeted slaughter of innocent women and children and the attempts to destroy an entire nation.

Strongbow said:
Interesting how some people are more concerned about "stolen land" as opposed to the targeted slaughter of innocent women and children and the attempts to destroy an entire nation.

Interesting how some gloss over civilian casualties in conflicts when it suits them, but exploit them for propaganda purposes in other circumstances.

financeguy said:

Interesting how some gloss over civilian casualties in conflicts when it suits them, but exploit them for propaganda purposes in other circumstances.

Funny how some never learn the difference between groups and countries that TARGET civilians and those that do everything reasonably possible given the situation to prevent civilian casualties.

Back
Top Bottom