Welcome Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
I just want to say a couple things before you guys start posting again.

I know lots of you were pissed of at me/us for closing this forum for a day but I just felt like no matter how many times I ask or tell people to debate in a civil manner rather than personal attacks and insults, nobody listens. I understand that the majority of the topics here are heavy and people have very strong views and opinions but I am stressing again.. that personal attacks will NOT be tolerated. This will be strictly enforced.. either by banning or denying access to FYM. No where else on this board are there attacks like there are here. If you think someone is out of line, pm them.. or if you feel necessary, pm me or Elvis.

Interference is a respectable 'family-type' community. There arent many other sites that get more than 500,000 readers per month. I dont want it seen as just another message board where people rip each other's heads off.

We have also added new mods to this forum. I feel they will help a great deal and I expect you to treat them with the same respect as you would treat Elvis or myself. If they ask you to chill out if things are getting out of hand, please respect their wishes. If they close a thread, well there's a reason they closed it. Do not start a new thread about the thread that was closed and do not start a thread asking why your thread was closed. This can be addressed via pm.

Once again the mods and admins shouldnt have to babysit you because we do this out of our own free time.

Thank you and happy posting.

:arrow: I said happy.

it's like it never was gone

Welcome to the fitter, happier and more productive FYM.

Last edited:
I :heart: when ppl catch the :heart:bug

Lookin forward to a nice harmonious FYM :yes:

All you need is love tatatadadaaa......and strawberries, melons, beers, and uncensored sexually explicit pieces of asphalt

Re: it's like it never was gone

sulawesigirl4 said:
Welcome to the fitter, happier and more productive FYM.

Fitter and more productive? Shit, I can see you studying :lol:
But don?t worry, sometimes I have this language too. You know my fav word? FLEXIBLE :mac:

Vorsprung said:
Sula, please clean out your PM-box, it's full, and I have some VERY PRIVATE message awaiting for you :sexywink:

:lol: Yes, yes, so I see. :silent: :sexywink: It's fixed now. dammit, I can't seem to keep it under control.

btw, whenhiphop...I aced that test. ;) All those questions about Austria and whatnot...not a problem. :D

sulawesigirl4 said:

:lol: Yes, yes, so I see. :silent: :sexywink: It's fixed now. dammit, I can't seem to keep it under control.

btw, whenhiphop...I aced that test. ;) All those questions about Austria and whatnot...not a problem. :D

Yo, always good to know Mozart :lol:

ow! my virgin eyes!

Vorsprung said:
uncensored sexually explicit pieces of asphalt

asphalt.jpg

damn mozart...his house sucks too

sulawesigirl4 said:

Mozart...wasn't he a minor musician back in the day or something? So overrated. :sexywink:

razzle frazzle running scales...JUST PICK A FRICKIN NOTE!

[/11 years of violin rage]

Hmm.. well this was supposed to be a serious post.

I guess its better than insulting each other.

paxetaurora said:
If the "whiny babies" thread in LS was FYM's superego, this thread is the id.

The ID cool

Macy stuff...

:dance: This is a sexual revolution, free your mind :dance:

And you Mozart fans: always remember that in Europe, yikes Europe, artists only get famous when they are dead.
However, Mozarts operas are partly boring. I prefer dramatics, friends. Beethoven, hell yeah.

Dont anyone expect any love from me at the moment, though.

I just had a HORRIBLE day, and I have no money to get home on. I had a horrible, frustrating morning, didnt get breakfast or lunch, got a pretty bad sunburn(just what I need), got hit by a car, then, I even left work early( which i shouldnt do), so i could cash my meager paycheck cuz the bank closes at 6:30.
G**DAMN bank decided to be closed today, so i couldnt cash it!!! So i wandered over to another bank to open a new account, and the bastard rent a cop, who cant even speak English, makes fun of me and insults me. (I'm gettin that ass fired tomorrow...:mad: )

Just everything went wrong. Unless I make a collect call and someone decides it isnt too much trouble to pick me up, I may be stuck here in this slum till dawn.:scream:

Noooo.....No :heart: for FYM from me!!! Maybe later...

z edge said:
nice picture Follower:up:

Thanks z edge...a remarkable moment in my not that remarkable life, LOL
I thank NicaMom, she pointed me out a site with that one and others from their performance in Rio.

Soooo...still peace everywhere? ;)

:)

sorry you had such a bad day miss mac *hugs*

hope things get better :(

Sicy said:
.. that personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.
:arrow: I said happy.

"Personal attack" is not a quantative term. Although I dont swear ( I never swear) I would like to know what is the maximum I could use against any of the interference (if necessary) without getting banned and what is the maximum i could expect without the other person getting banned. Some examples would help.
Thank you sicy ;)

Well for instance:

"You're a fucking moron" " What the fuck is wrong with you?" etc.. when addressed to other members of interference is just cause for a first and last warning. Even without the word fucking.. is getting iffy. Insulting one's intelligence in a derogatory manner is also unacceptable.

"Are these guys fucking idiots??" when referring to someone outside interference, is tolerable. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom