Weather protest (joke)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
A demonstration to protest the nonstop rainstorms, tornados and resulting power outages and downed trees was held this afternoon at the Birmingham weather station. About a thousand angry citizens showed up for this action. Demonstrators carried signs saying "Stop the rainstorms", "Stop the February weather in May", and "No to tornados". A petition was circulated. All participants in the rally signed the petition. There were speeches by the mayor and two members of the city council. At the end of the demonstration the sun broke out of the clouds and it was announced on the news that no new storm systems were headed our way. The demonstration worked!

What something like 400 tornadoes in a couple of weeks.

It is an "Act of God"
And we are one nation under God

and the President is constantly asking God to bless America.

Well, maybe God is trying to tell us something
all the tornadoes hit the red states that voted for Bush.:hmm:

deep said:

It is an "Act of God"

Well, gosh, Alabama *was* Bush country when Clinton was president. Bush Sr. carried the state in 1992 and Dole carried it in 1996. Busted!!!:lol: :lol:

deep said:

It is an "Act of God"

No, no. You have it all wrong. When they hit Republican states, it is an act of Satan. When they hit Democratic states, *then* it is an act of God's wrath. :sexywink:

Melon

are you sure? maybe its God telling the Republicans that He/She really isn't on their side and is sick of GW attaching He/She to the his causes. "that's the last time you ask me to bless America bitch!"

Moonlit_Angel said:

Wanna come here? It's sunny and in the 60s...we're supposed to see 80 degree weather by the end of the week. :).

Angela

I sure do! It's rainy and in the 40's! This is insane for April in Alabama! This weather should be :censored: !!

verte, i'm in buffalo with the same weather - i was just happy it finally stopped snowing!:laugh:

seriously - there were flakes last night, but 2 inches of rain in 1 day is NOT necessary

Back
Top Bottom