"We are trying to use every piece of this aircraft, scattered like a "crash site."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
"We are trying to use every piece of this aircraft, scattered like a "crash site."

The eight buildings will be scattered across the terraced hillside as if it were a "crash site." As it happens, the site lies under a jet flight path into Los Angeles International Airport. That concerns the Federal Aviation Administration, which has asked Mr. Hertz to paint special numbers on the wing pieces to alert pilots that Ms. Rehwald's retreat is not a crashed jumbo jet.

"We are trying to use every piece of this aircraft, much like an Indian would use a buffalo," says Mr. Hertz.

20051111-frangos.gif

West Coast Woman To Build Crash Pad Out of an Old 747

did not want to start a new thread

so I dropped this hear

bay_interior_low.jpg

just completed

can anyone guess where it is located?

Yes, I believe it is.

Interesting concept - would never be interested.

There are enough health problems on cruise ships - imagine the problems on this behemoth.

The New York harbor photo is of the "Freedom of the Seas" a 158,000 ton cruise ship that recently set sail.

The floating condo project "Freedom Ship" doesn't even have a set design yet.

ok,
my my mix-up

but they got great graphics - "Freedom Ship"

and "Freedom of the Seas" is now the world's largest passenger ship, ever

Last edited:
OK i'm sad I know, but I love this kinda stuff.....it would be hard pressed to get people to live there, but I would, if I had the money to:wink:

I'm still waiting on my underground home/city, my underwater city and my flying city and of course my space colonies:happy:

I read too much fantasy/sci-fi when a kid:p

Back
Top Bottom