WARNING: Extremely sexy John Edwards picture (All Edwards Drooling Here Please)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i must counter with hot edwards pictures.

DWF15-940107.jpg

DWF15-940110.jpg

I missed it :banghead:

Leno asked Edwards if he could beat the president in a foot race.

Edwards, who said he jogged about five miles Tuesday, reminded the audience he played football as a student.

Bush, he noted, was on a cheering squad.

Bush "was on the side, with his pompoms," the North Carolina senator said. "I don't know, can you run fast with those cheerleading outfits on?" :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/13/edwards.leno.ap/index.html

vert.edwards.leno.ap.jpg

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
I missed it :banghead:

Leno asked Edwards if he could beat the president in a foot race.

Edwards, who said he jogged about five miles Tuesday, reminded the audience he played football as a student.

Bush, he noted, was on a cheering squad.

Bush "was on the side, with his pompoms," the North Carolina senator said. "I don't know, can you run fast with those cheerleading outfits on?" :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/13/edwards.leno.ap/index.html

vert.edwards.leno.ap.jpg

i missed it too! :mad::madspit: but there are plenty of pictures to go around! unfortunately i can't post them right now because i have a debate party to host tonight!

iota said:
It's good to know Edwards has the superficial vote locked away...

this thread isn't meant to be taken seriously. its for us ladies to sit back and bask in his beauty :wink:

i admired him long before i had a crush on him. i don't believe anyone here is being superficial.

U2democrat said:

this thread isn't meant to be taken seriously. its for us ladies to sit back and bask in his beauty :wink:

Why must nontraditional males be excluded?

I thought the Democratic party was the party of tolerance and inclusivity. Bah.

Geez, I was just having some fun here

Believe it or not, I am voting for Kerry/Edwards because I believe in them, and frankly because I want Bush the heck out. Believe it or not, I have a brain that functions fairly well too...

But it's good to know I can be judged and have labels put on me just because of my participation in a "silly" (no offense intended U2democrat) thread like this

:rolleyes:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Geez, I was just having some fun here

Believe it or not, I am voting for Kerry/Edwards because I believe in them, and frankly because I want Bush the heck out. Believe it or not, I have a brain that functions fairly well too...

But it's good to know I can be judged and have labels put on me just because of my participation in a "silly" (no offense intended U2democrat) thread like this

:rolleyes:

None taken! It IS a silly thread! I love it, but that doesn't mean it has to be serious. I'm not saying "Vote for Kerry/Edwards because Edwards is good looking." I'm just saying "Hey, Edwards is a good looking man! Let's enjoy him!" This thread is supposed to be a laid back alternative to the other threads here in FYM.

Yes, it was intended to be a laid back alternative to the other threads here, and that's why I liked it (of course I liked the pics too :sexywink: ) It just seems that some people couldn't just see it as that and leave it be w/ out throwing a few zingers in there, some which to me seemed insulting

Oh well, I'll just take my superficial self on outta here :wave:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yes, it was intended to be a laid back alternative to the other threads here, and that's why I liked it (of course I liked the pics too :sexywink: ) It just seems that some people couldn't just see it as that and leave it be w/ out throwing a few zingers in there, some which to me seemed insulting

Oh well, I'll just take my superficial self on outta here :wave:

It was a little insulting to me too. I mean come on, do people really think the only reason we like Edwards for his looks? Puh-lease. On Vh1's Best Week Ever today they said "Pretty boys" had the best week w/Duran Duran coming back, John Edwards, and "Manhunt". It was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom